Why does this site have ads?

You making a living off this?

Most Helpful Girl

• To make money for things like paying for the domain, paying for some of the things users can redeem their xper points for..

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the ads have been made by Hilary Clinton. Very very vicious person. I was going to make on ad on Hilary that was very very mean, but I told myself I just couldn't do it.

What Girls Said 5

• This is a free website for users to join, but sites actually cost money. User domains, security, page design etc. Ads pay for this so the users don't have to

• Money, money, money.

• Its how they make a profit. Kinda like how if you have games on your phone the app maker makes a profit through the ads.

I wanna know where the money goes though

Just makes me think of they click bait like youtubers do. The cat fishes could be the makers themselves to stay relevant

@Iamgodish True, its possible

• Yeah. Duh.

• The site needs to make money in order to pay for the domain, the people who work for the site, the rewards etc.

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose it is a funding issue

• A site like this produces many costs

• Cause its free to join and they gotta make $$ somehow.

• What website doesn't