Why do gagers block you when you're not done with the conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my experience it because they are not clever enough to have a mature debate. mostly they are kids that think they know it all but have no reasoning ability. the block function does need to exist due to the amount of troll types, creeps and blatent racists here but its a shame the system gets abused so much

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they already made up their mind and aren't willing to listen to conflicting opinions.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Because they have strong opinion on certain subject, and they won't change it no matter what you say.

• Don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. They're going to be big babies.

• Immature. They want the last word and make it so you can't respond.

• its the only way they can handle confrontation. Keyboard warriors have no balls behind a screen and a keyboard.

• Because they are not ready to accept what you are going to say next.

• That's a really great answer. What I wanted to tell him though was my comment with quotes was from a movie (funny) and I was just kidding around. I don't have aspergers like he told me to get checked for 😐

• A very good GAG er who liked all my previous comments , blocked me one day in the middle of a discussion because i was telling the truthful facts. She had made a story in her take and wanted us to believe it. But since I knew her family background from her previous comments , I wanted to convince her that she was not telling the truthful story. She blocked me and lost a truly good GAG er to give suggestions to her problems. I knew her inside out and could be good at hand to give her proper advice. But she was in a mood to block me and she did it.

• Some people are really very rude. There was one girl who rubbished my comment just because she taught I was too old to reply to a teenagers comment. I was trying to help her and she put me out of business by blocking me.

• Because they are cowards and pathetic and weak. Also, they may be done with the conversation.

• Some people block for the most stupid reason's on this site.

• Yeah, it happens.

• There are some who start arguments and can't stay with them till the end

• Because they can.

• This website is filled with SJW and salty bastards, what do you expect?

• just because you aren't done with the conversation doesn't mean it's the same for them. They are probably annoyed or butthurt and just wanna end it and the easiest way to make you shut up is by blocking you

• To intentionally not finish.

What Girls Said 5