What do you think of Gag's new tab "All MyTakes"?

It shows all the MyTakes written, including the ones that aren't promoted. I like it because I get to see what everyone wrote.
What do you think of Gag's new tab It's the last one under Feed

1|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not a new tab for the community. It only appears for Super and Uber Moderators if they see a myTake that violates the posting guidelines so they can hide it in case an admin has not seen it yet. :)

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did they make it so non mods can see it now? :O
    Last time I heard, it was only mods who could go to that tab for some reason.

If someone feels like checking:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/recent?t=takes&tf=mytakes

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh, in any case, I enjoy going to that tab if I'm looking at myTakes. I actually prefer it instead of going to the standard myTake tab. It lets me get a fresh look at new myTakes and also lets me address some myTakes that probably wouldn't have received much to any attention otherwise.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Haha it's alright, I totally thought it was open to everyone for awhile until I mentioned it to someone on a question. It's an easy mistake to make!

• 1mo

There is one more tab that you cut off.

What Girls Said 4

• I hadn't seen this, so it must be because you're super.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, sweet, they must've opened it up to everyone and not just the mods. That'll be nice for anyone interested in searching through them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not new. It's been here for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool i didn't notice !!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's absolutely fetching.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes - I think it is good idea

0|1
    0|0