❄️☃️Who was/were your first friend on G@G ☃️❄️?

I had many so,
Mine were...
@MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah
@iFarted
@ThisDudeHere
@AleDeEurope
@apple24
@Paris13
@Cindrelli
@Yumix
@redeyemindtricks

1mo Accurately, my first friend was @dangerDoge

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you so much for Taking Me down Memory Lane, @iceEveresere, and Yes... Seems so long ago but even Though... It is so Refreshing to Have such a great Guy on Here, who still has a Good Memory and Knows what a Friend is to the End.
    Hugs and Lots of them, and I will Never Forget you, my Friend to the End. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough to say for certain, but I do remember @YourFutureEx being super awesome and kind when I first started out. He had a myTake that went over navigating through GAG that helped me out as an xper 3 or whatever I was lol. I want to say @BellePepper was nice as well. It's tough to think back to a year+ ago though 😱

Dawww! Thanks for remembering!

I see...
      Best of luck

Thanks! You too

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 12

• I will just mention a few who left in case I leave any of my current ones out by accident ( Clarissa from Texas, Noora (Starfishlover) from Melbourne, Hypno Trip from Seattle, Jackkerouac, Holly from Leicester, Victoria and her several accounts)

• hmm not sure, started talking to @ElissaDido and @cinderelli around the same time. A month later or so @archiz

• Thanks for the mention. I don't remember who were the first ones, it was more than 2 years ago xD

• Well since I've been here for 5 years I really can't remember

• Don't remember. I had to make a new account because I didn't use it for years. Last I was using gag they still had a chat room lol.

• TheNewClassic
    @teawrecks
    JackKerruoac77
    @karahiri
    @Máiiréad

• Consultant was the first one to follow me. We still talk from time to time on Snapchat.

• My first friends in order
    1) justfluffeh,
    2) TokyoGhoulLover,
    3) Autumn-Bunny,
    4) reixun,
    5) lawstudent931
    -- All of them are outstanding.

• I'M STILL A NEWCOMER BUT MY FIRST FRIEND WAS YOU @iceEverestere

• I have yet to make a friend on here, I hope I am welcomed into the community. I would really like that.

Welcome friend...
      Oops I made you my friend without permission... Now slap me a friendship back

• One girl PM-ed me, got her advise and went away when she got know I'm an South Asian. (No I'm not effing Indian or Pak or Bangali, I'm a Sri Lankan)

She left because of that?

Must be; until she got to know from where I am, she was good... (She was from US)