How can we stop the GaG-System from spamming inboxes with messages?

It won't let you block GirlsAskGuys-System. Sure, some information is nice but a message everyday with only links to topics is very spammy and must be stopped!

Most Helpful Girl

• They are simply messages to encourage site activity. Since they are sent from the System, they cannot be turned off. However, thanks very much for your feedback! We'll take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• If you go to your settings and scroll to the bottom, you'll see a subsection where you can choose what you want to receive notifications for.

I think he's referring to the emails.

I've never gotten those. Hmmm, are you sure it's not something you can change in your settings?

@xHoneyxBeex might be able to help better than I can.

I am positive. I have checked multiple times, just in case!

I suppose they're trying to get me to post more, but I do find it quite annoying when I'm expecting a new message and it's just needless spam instead of something important.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah they are a drag - I would like option to switch it off

• Maybe unfollow that GirlsAskGuys male account and that may take care of things for you.