I thinking about leaving gag? I doubt I'll be missed?

So I am not sure yet but I'm considering it as people just say that I am not old enough to actually have a conversation abiut something. I'm tired of it. And I can't deal with it and all the bullying and other bs thrown at me. So should still try to stay or just leave?

1mo I've made up my mind. I've decided to stay because giving up is not something I'd normally do. And that's not gonna happen now. So haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate
But I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake shake

I had a moment of weakness and let it get me. But I'm back
You guys gotta stand me here for awhile😘😜😝
@Paris13 @B4TM4N @SlightlyCrazy @reixun @hotstuffSRD @True_love_lover18 @fffsss @MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah @Yumix @LEIGHX @kingarthas @scooogy @LuisPenaNunez @Kapakani
1mo I am bullied irl. That's what I mean. And some bullshit which is thrown on me here reflects a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't leave you can talk to me if you want to. Who is bullying you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• You are young and need to mature a bit. You allow yourself to be dragged down by trolls. I am pretty sure this post is due to the problems you were having on your post a couple of hours ago.

But needing to mature is a problem many have and is no reason to leave GAG. When you come across those kinds of trolls, just block them. It seems that arguing with him only depressed the heck out of you.

W would hope that you do not let those kinds of bullies run you away from places. Stand up for what you believe in, but not to the point that you let it drag you down.

Hope you stay.

• There will always be naysayers, and Arnold Schwarzenegger thinks you should ignore them. I don't know why people are bullying your or trying to hurt your feelings online but you should report them to the moderators if you feel like it is getting out of hand or block said users. You should stay because I don't think you're bothering me, you're putting effort into your writing by using appropriate grammar and punctuation (and that's admirable in an age where many people your age do not try to do), and you seem to recognize your own limits. All I can say is that you've made the right decision of asking the same community where your perpetrators reside. So, stick it out and fight for your place. If you need some support, there are many people willing to side with you because cyberbullying is just unacceptable and only cowards with nothing better to do will do that. Be strong.

• You want to stay ccccccmon!!! And The kapakani doesn't want you to leave. I've seen your comments and opinions here and there and you're a pretty cool person.

Haha to be honest the way you answered a lot of questions on here, I was very close to seeking you out for advice on a sitch I had.

But don't go mate :). At least don't let them run you out. The sex questions annoy me, an I wanna leave. But otherwise GAG has some cool people like you. Stick around eh.

Haha yeah, Exactly!!! T swift knew what she was talking about when she made it shake it off 😁.

That's awesome news you're staying @FinnishBeautyGirl. Gag almost spiraled into complete chaos at the thought of losing one of its core Gagers. How dare you almost cause that, shame 😑. (Jk)😛

😂😂😂 awwww forgive me for causing some chaos? ❤

Hm... idk🤔!!! Weeellll you did stay, so I guess alls forgiven😇😁.

• I am glad you are staying - The one thing that drives me crazy here is the bullying of the under 18s and it is usually the (18 to 24) are the main culprits, it is not long since they were teens themselves - Seriously if you ever feel bullied on here, let me know about it and I make sure something is done about it,

• You will be missed by many people specially the pervs...

Making me feel a lot better for getting harassed. Thanks

That's gag for you. Bunch of idjit guys who has nothing better to do than harass some underage teen. I am sorry to hear you leave, and perhaps you should just take a time off than deactivating and good luck out there. All the best.

• Learn this - never pay any heed to what some asshole says on the internet. Their words are just that - words. They should mean nothing to you. You don't answer to them and you don't owe them an answer.

• Just stay. Fuck em.

;)

• I don't understand why people take this website so seriously. If you feel like leaving then just do it. Ask yourself if you actually enjoy being here or not, if the answer is no then just leave.

• Request rejected. You stay!

You will find idiots everywhere. Just ignore them

• You should stay, if you let yourself get bullied off this site, what about anyone else who want's to join that's your age?

• not to add fuel to this fire but... who are you?

A 15 year-old Finnish girl who joined like almost 2 years ago when I was still 14. I usually post my makeup tutorials and sometimes I ask about opinions on something what's in my mind. Just a basic not so important user here

Then it seems we have arrived at the predicament :)
      develop more interpersonal connection on here and you should be good to go. You are welcome to chat with me if you like

People bully regardless. Grow a thicker skin.

• Tis the best part of the internet. U can leave any website u want to anytime.

But don't deactivate. You might regret it later

You might also wanna redeem that xper

• I think your a sweet girl and have always remembered how nice you are
    i know people bully us that is why i closed my old account and never came
    back here for 11 months. But we got to be the people who are strong and
    honestly as long as a young people are nice and don't judge older people
    that's all matters to me. I treat all people the way i want to be treated with
    caring, honesty , love , i love to support all people no matter whom they are.

I know all about being bullied, i been a victim for quite sometime. It really does suck big time but I've made attempts to let go. We can't build walls cause it gets us no where.. Glad you can pander the people who supported you on this question.. I know i mean nothing to no one but you do what want you need to do if you want leave all it does is give our bully strength.

• Whats the point of these things? You can easily leave, I do it all the time. I don't make a post about it and ask for permission...

• you're old enough to have an opinion, but you're not guaranteed to have people listen. Generally, I don't even bother reading posts from most under 18s anymore on political matters because it's usually the same un-nuanced rhetoric I've heard from them before. But if the site is causing you thisuch distress, I'd leave

• Don't leave :( if it's because I said "I can't 😂" it's because I was laughing at the anon because he was trying too hard to be a meany lol. I wasn't laughing at you sorry if I came off that way. But you said nobody would miss you... I will :( you're my wifey I can't let you ✋ ily 💜

It is because of that, I get it xx 💙💜don't worry hubby you gotta stand me for a looooong time
      Ily too 💜

I had a typo omg I meant It isn't because of that, you really didn't do anything !!! 💜

Hey sorry you went through that. If someone here is bothering you tell so I could help you :) you didn't deserve anything that happened. And just don't let it get to you it's just GAG lol

• dude its a website about dating, you can leave or stay has no effect on your life or anything, i mean its at the end of the day just a website... really its not even a big deal.

• I wouldn't miss you because I don't know you, but you shouldn't leave because there are assholes on this website.

• Look I get how shifty this place can be. Don't give up on us please. I know I'm not the only one who will miss your input and personality

• I'm sure some people would

• Don't let the normies get to you :p

• I always thought gag should make an option to hide your age, for this reason
    People always insult, or discredit other here because of their age

• I'll miss you =P
    No really, you shouldn't care what others say. Stay if you like it here. If you're tired, just take a break for few days and then come back.

• Do as you wish. No one can answer that for you.

• Lol why do you care what bunch of people say? Don't cheer up your haters.. ;)

• Please stay don't listen to anyone who's condescending because of your age you're appreciated on this website

• those people are stupid and assholes, dont care about what they say and just stay

• I'll miss you 😞 I love how you're romantic, like me

• no dont listen to them. these people attack your age because your arguments are too good for them. stay here this site needs people like you.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 23

• If you are having issues with specific members, you can always block them to prevent further contact. If they are violating any of the guidelines, you should report their posts as well so we will be notified and can take action, if necessary.

Regarding your age, yes, you are young but that doesn't automatically mean your opinions/thoughts are not valid. Don't worry about people who judge you because of your age. We were all your age once and the purpose of GAG is to talk about those experiences we all face or faced at one point in order to help each other. There's plenty of insightful and helpful people on here of ALL ages, including under 18. Don't let some negative people get you down. :)

• Hey. I'm younger, almost your age and I'm not leaving. Message me if you want help or just want to talk. And the people bullying or stuff like that? Don't pay attention! They are haters and you can overcome them. I bet you are awesome, and you can do this!! Be strong and have courage! 😊

• I will Surely Miss you, @FinnishBeuatyGirl..
    We have Known One another for a Long time on Here, dear, and You have been one of the Loyal ones who has Stood by me. I want Now to be here for you.
    Don't listen to Whoever makes Remarks about you. They are only Demeaning themselves. You need to Toughen up, Post ANON when you need to and Block and Sock who has it Coming.
    Message me if you Need me., I am Not going Anywhere.
    Good luck, Loveya. x

@FinnishBeautyGirl then Follow me again or You cannot message me, it will not let you. Only Followers can Message me and I think you are not anymore into my Follows?
      I have always been here for you, have always Come and Complimented you on any Invites, and I am here, dear, to Stand beside you as a Friend, never a Foe. xxoo

• You probably won't be overly missed but that's just because it's just the internet. I have a lot of people I talk to but honestly, the only person I would miss if they left would be @Waffles731 @RainbowFanGirl and @archiz but everyone else is like a hit or miss.

I think you're putting too much thought into a website. And it's not like you can't come back. Just don't delete your profile and take a break.

• I'm not going to lie, I've never heard of you.

However, if I had a child, I'd never want them on here because there are too many pervs, trolls and just plain hateful people.

• Well my dear I'm glad to see what you chose not to leave. It's good to remember that you don't have to tolerate bullying, that you can report and block people as you see fit.

• I didn't even know you existed.

• nah I like you plus you got talent for a 15 year old.
    you gotta learn that some people shouldn t get under your skin.
    some hateful losers aren t really worth a 2nd thought from you.
    so just fuck it, and make the best out of ze gag experience.

• Why announce it? I'm sorry but it just makes it look like you wanted attention.

• ... How can it be hard to deal with "bullying" on a webside like this one? If you had no picture no one would know your real identity, it would matter 0%.

• Never talked to you.
    But it is your choice. You can keep in contact with your friends on here in other ways like kik and stuff if you do leave.

• I don't blame you. I am thinking the sane thing.
    Yeah, the older people don't want to listen, even though sometimes we are right.
    Then they start bullying you.
    It is super annoying.

• Don't leave, think about the gift cards! XD

• You should bounce. Your young, get out their and enjoy life. 😆

• no you're cute stay

• I want yeah to stay

• If you wanna leave you can.

That's up to you really.
    Don't take people on here to seriously.

• Me too, it's really a great waste of time but the addiction is strong here lol, no i promise i'll quit lol

• So good you decided to stay
    I love when you post pics of your makeup ❤

• I like you

• I'd miss you honey. 😊

• Awe don't leave

• Just leave. Noone deserves to be surrounded by online bullies, which this site became the perfect playground for.

I'm gonna do the same soon.