Are pornstars allowed to use this site?

Not that I'm thinking about becoming a pornstar. But what if my job is in porn and I also announce on this website that I am pornstar, will I still be able to be on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone is allowed to use GirlsAskGuys, regardless of their profession. Pornographic links and images are against the posting guidelines but that doesn't mean people who work in the porn industry can't use the site. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup met some every now and then and a shit ton of cam gals.

What Girls Said 7

• Silence is Golden, @Library.
    Does anyone on Here, dear, Put Bread on your Table?
    Whatever you do, No one but you and Whoever you Trust, Needs to know.
    Good luck and Keep Me posted. xx

Imposters like the Candidates are On, but we all know they are not a Real Deal. xx

Thank you for the like, and Good luck. xx

• why not

• I'm pretty sure they still can. Gag does not exclude you based off your profession.

• I would think so I'd be kinda mean not to

• Yes.
    I've never seen a porn star on here before, but I've seen a few cam girls.

• Yes, pornstars can use this site. It would stupid if GAG does not allow you to use this site, because you're a pornstar or any occupation in general.

• I'd assume so, since they're still human

What Guys Said 12

• Who cares? As long as you aren't posting anything pornographic here and adhere to the policies, then you should be alright. Check the Terms and Conditions and Policies of this website.

• Yes, you'd still be allowed on the site... just can't violate any of the rules like posting nudes or links to porn sites etc.

• I believe they can, they just can't promote their wares on this site.

• Anyone can be on here. It's irrelevant. They can not control who's on here and who isn't, even if they wanted to.

• The only thing is if you promote your work, it would be considered spamming.

• I have actually seen someone write that they used to star in porn videos. So the answer is yes.

• Yes. I don't see why being an adult entertainer makes you less eligible to use this site.

• There have been some. I think I remember one here as an expert guest.

• why wouldn't you be

• of course, why wouldn't they be

• Yes, they are.

• Well I'm here so... yes😏