Have you ever accidentally deleted a MyTake?

I mean I just did... yay me. I guess I should learn to save my progress I guess LOL. Time to rewrite around a thousand more words again.

1mo Well I just finished it, thankfully I didn't delete it this time LOL. TIME TO GO TO SLEEP.

Most Helpful Girl

• I deleted my first take lol
    It was quite long and all written by me

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I've had issues with writing posts only to have my browser crash or navigate away from the page. It's made me rage quit a lot, but I just figure it's the universe's way of telling me not to post XD

LOL, well I'm continuing to write but I'm kind of struggling because I'm trying to remember what I was writing, but I think the way I'm wording it now is a bit better anyways haha.

Good for you! Sometimes it can help to write things in like a google doc and then it saves automatically

• I have! That was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. I'm not kidding. 😞

• lol it s worse
    this happens to me in my work and all
    like I delete by mistake or I don t save and the program crushes
    I dieeeeeeee

• Thankfully, no, I've never had that issue. I'd be so mad.

• Many times *sighs*
    I've lost so many school assignments on word as well... it kills me, srs, I've cried about it before.

• Yes and the mods could not find it:( I posted it and it wouldn't take and the whole thing just *poof* disappeared. It for a contest too.

• I've never even written a mytake lol

• Yes I thought I had saved it but apparently you need a pic or it won't save.

• Yeah I have and I raged so hard. :(

• Yesss lol so annoying. My internet reloaded on me 🙄

• I've never even made a my take

• I've never made a mytake

• No, I've never written one.

• I still didn't write a MyTake :(

What Guys Said 6

• Hmm... I don't think I've ever accidentally deleted a myTake, but there have been ones I've purposefully deleted at various stages. Some have only made it to an outline, while others have been written partially/fully out before I decide I don't like them and scrap em.

It happens on some posts too. I will write some 2000-2500 character posts on some questions before I decide I don't like them and scrap them. (... Which, for aIl intents and purposes, 2500 characters is like a medium-short myTake length lol.)

It may be that I don't feel I was clear in what I wrote or that I don't really believe in what I wrote. I don't know, it happens. I usually just give up and move to a different question 😅. If it's a myTake, I just shelve it. Maybe I'll go back to it, maybe I won't.

• I think so. But it may have been a question. It was before the times when the option of saving it was even there (at least I think there used to be such a time).

• Yes I was writing it on my phone, I finished it and I needed some pictures so I went in another tab and saved pictures then when I went back the page refreshed and the whole thing deleted

• nope, but I've only written one myTake so far

• Deleted a question.
    But Dayum, deleting a mytake would be a epic...

• I am frustrated because I wrote a take that no one has even looked at our noticed