Do you find its the most dumb people that block you on gag?

Like, they put down thee dumbest argument, then blocks you. I have had some serious debates here but it's the really dumb ones that block. But I mean it makes sense though. Those people would never make it in debate class or many classes and just have that "block" at their disposal. That ladies and gentlemen is how close mindedness stays that way.

Anybody find this too on gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. They are usually too dumb to come up with a response, so they block you. Pathetic really

Truly. But don't you find its like the dumbest of the dumb?

I've been blocked for my annoying habit of using actual facts to refute people's ridiculous arguments- some people just can't handle the fact that what they believe in is wrong.

@JenSCDC lol story of my life here too. Feel you on this one.

What Girls Said 10

• Oh yeah.

My favorite was someone who blocked me because I tried to explain to her how polling works. She blocked me after a reply that was something like: "It looks like I'm not doing so good a job explaining this. Could you tell me what parts or my explanation aren't clear or could use some elaboration?" She was very hostile to the idea that math might show that her "logical thinking" was wrong.

• It is silly in many cases, but welcome to the Internet.

• you bet. i have indeed noticed this. of course, i just realized one of my blockers might be a serial killer. so it's probably a good thing.

• Lol yeah, her name starts with I

• Irrelevant creep blocked me

And yes

• I haven't been blocked yet, but no I don't because I have to block a lot of people.

• I've heard some stories yeah

• Are you sure that's the reasoning?

Yeah, like I've never once been antigonistic to any gager (well unless they were antigonistic to me) I just correct then sometimes.

There seems to be a problem with some people who can't take that their opinions are not facts. When you call them on this, they jump ship.

I understand

• They werent asking for your opinion

yeah but imagine I blocked you now for saying that? This is an opinion based site. You shouldn't be here if you get sensitive to an opinion. Yes if the person is being antigonistic or aggressive or really attacking etc, you can block, but not when you simply reply.

Wwll i still think you hump corpses secretly

And I think I know who you are🤔

Although I don't hump corpses, I'm sure they are more intelligent than blockers, therefore more deserving of a lay 👊🏻

• The liberals block me because they don't like the truth.

What Guys Said 8

• No, that hasn't been my experience, but I don't doubt you. I haven't been blocked as far as I've noticed. I don't mind getting into it with people, but I only do it with people who I think are strong, will hold their ground, and will stick to the issue and avoid getting personal. Otherwise, I'll just ignore it OR, if they're a troll, I get the last sharp word and block *them*. And I've found it's only been necessary with a very small minority of blue anons. Normally, it takes more than an insult for me to block. You have to be a really awful troll, first. Like that idiot that keeps posting questions about how awesome female circumcision is.

• I just got blocked by a closed minded 47 year old women. I responded to a question that she asked and she didn't like or understand my reply. I don't mind the fact that she blocked me if she didn't like what I was saying. But I do mind the fact that she posted a reply to my comment; showing that she had no clue about what I was trying to say. Then she blocked me, so I couldn't clarify my meaning. So I wasted 10 minutes typing up a response that explained what I was trying to say only to find out that I couldn't post there because she had blocked me. If someone is going to block me then I wish that they wouldn't respond to comments.

• I find it easier just to avoid arguments so I probably don't even realise I am blocked

• Blocking because of a argument at the first place is stupid. This shows they have no logic to defend themselves.

• Yeah, it is. The dumb and the overly-sensitive.

• Reports my posts too.

• I haven't been blocked yet but i also have not spoken to too many people.

• Judging by your spelling, grammar and use of sentence structure I have some bad news. You are the idiot and they block you because they are tired of your comments.

im the idiot🤔 Mmmm...

Ok Shakespeare, so you block people (oh sorry, I mean people) 😂... sorry, I shouldn't put emojis or dots, shit, I'm feeling under the pressure here with my grammar😂 (Sorry I did it again) ... shit. Let's start again. So you judge people by grammar on here? (Please don't block me... I am just asking lol... I mean laugh out loud... I mean shit... I'm smiling while typing this)