Do you think main reason female gagger leave because of creepy messages from men on this site and dick pic?

• Yes that''s the reason
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• more than likely. the question, and random emails, about hairy men are weird. then there was that guy who was asking about woman's periods. that was weird too.

What Girls Said 10

• It can be one of the reasons, for sure.

• I think it might be. I've been here two days and I blurred my image and two people already messaged me with creepy ideas.

• i think when girl gaggers have their face for their profile, it could cause messages like this, especially if they find them attractive.

• I can tell you, this reason alone has made me leave before and sometimes makes me want to do it again

• lol not necessarily
    there is also bullying and hateful comments
    those hurt more :P

• Lmao no. When you put your pictures on the internet you know the risks. I ignore and block creepy people.

• Yessss that's the reason!

• Lol nonsense. Many girls here want to hookup and leave when it gets creepy. 😂😂

• I always answer anonymous because I don't want to get messages like that. One time there was a male user, he wasn't even sending dick pics or anything provocative, but he just kept messaging me all the damn time trying to talk to me.

I think sometimes people also leave because they just need a break from this site. I know I get annoyed when people just post things to complain and they don't really want any advice and don't listen to anyone's opinions - sometimes when I see a lot of "questions" like that I log off for a few days.

I joined this site to ask some dating questions and give advice in return. Not to hook up.

• Creeps like this, dicks who fight and even girls with cat claws.
    Combination plate.

What Guys Said 8

• It sounds like a reasonable incentive.

• I'm afraid so, many girls tell about it :-(
    Apparently, once you put on a nice profile pic as a girl you're in trouble :o :o :-(

• Especially the younger ones I can see it being a factor

• No, people leave when they have no reason to stay. Girls are used to the internet by now so yeah.

• I'm the reason, I send ALL females dick pics daily, like a gift.

• need a test anyone wants a creepy message / dick pic :p :p :p :>

• Girls have sent me pics too... not just guys that do it👈

• yep I think ur right