Why am I being blocked by a lot of random users on here?

i think that blocking thing should be removed from this site or made to have a reason modifier so folks dont abuse it. f***ing wasting my time answering someones question, and after submitting, it says im blocked for no reason WTF!

Updates:
1mo i think im done here, no one wants real honest help from me than im not wasting my time here. later all for good this time.

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• People will block for different reasons, both silly and serious. You kinda just have to roll with it. I've been blocked by users I've never seen before, so... yeah. :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The block feature isn't the problem, it's probably you

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know why people get so upset about being blocked. They do it to piss you off and it's obviously worked

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of people in today's world cannot handle honesty, or perspectives different from their own. they treat blocking like their "safe space." i find this to be pathetic, but it is what it is. so i just move on. if they block, then maybe they weren't worth talking to anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be blocked for no reason. There is always a reason behind someone's actions. Maybe you are coming off too rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • there immature little boys and girls, who are still going through puberty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well with such foul language as that am hardly surprised.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ref. Your update. Goodbye.

What Guys Said 8

• That's a good question. Yes, here it happens like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is an individual right to block or not but you are right you should know if you are blocked or not

0|0
    0|0
  • You must have left a bad taste in their mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are triggered on this website very easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to be blocked then be nicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am too.. i have no idea.. i guess they hate people who throw political correctness to the wayside

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor fellow left...

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be nice and answer honestly.

0|0
    0|0