Don't you hate it when people vote on a question but they won't give a response what's the point of this don't people want more points?

• Yeah I know it pisses me off and then these are the same people who wanted the follow me feature back when it went a way I hate stupid people arhhhh
  • Some questions don't deserve my response only more me to push a button for 2 easy points hateewww
  • I hate it when people only asks questions on here and never give opinions on other people's questions even though that has nothing to do with your question
  • I do this and I am offended I am reporting you
  • Go back and play the new resident evil Remaster on the ps4 & rehash everything Trey and Matt Stone were right on their podcast about people like you "well back in my day we had vhs tapes and songs weren't auto tuned" rabble rabble "member when tv shows were good member?
  • We've been smeckdorfed Don't you hate it when people vote on a question but they won't give a response what's the point of this don't people want more points?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh, I can't say I've had too much of an issue with this because I don't create a lot of polls. However, I can see how it'd be annoying if you get hundreds of poll results and just a handful of opinions to accompany it. It's just so easy to click that poll option versus write out something.

Not for me cause I can type fast but that's probably why most people type like a grandma.

I haven't done a speed test in a long time, but if I know what I'm doing and typing, I can move pretty quickly, haha.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• What's a smeckledorf? I feel that is what's happened here

• ya they should

• Looks like the responses are pouring in on this one.

What Guys Said 2

• It is a strange one - You could flip it and say it must be annoying for the asker when someone just goes "I pick Option C" to get a Xper point - It is an imperfect scheme.

• Nope, sometimes it's easier just to vote, if the options are in accordance with my reasons/opinions.