What if I start bashing at shitty opinions?

like total useless and utter crap opinions.

1mo i don't even care for their opinions and i don't even want correct , just wanna say like fuck UUU
1mo FACT 1: this site sucks big time at moderation
if you need example: look at a girl's opinion down below
@IJWTD-AFML nothing personal.
i have reported this 4 hrs ago (at the time of update), still

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be blocked at the worst.

Or maybe if you bash the right users, you can actually gain some respect from the others.

you are worthy of my mho

at least he should see this , please post ^^^^

No, I'm not the one, who does this or that.

I'm only doing things, that matter. Fights and conflicts are NOT my thing.

What Girls Said 12

• It sounds like a good way to lose a bunch of xper for no reason. Downvoting is always an option though.

• Most likely the posts you make that are bashing other people's opinions will be removed for being 'offensive', promptly resulting in your account being temporarily frozen. Possibly banned if the bashing goes on for long enough and causes a large enough number of posts to have to be removed, I believe.

• If you must, then approach this task ala how a teacher would.
    Remember that time/effort, however tiny - was given free... you get what you pay for... if lucky.

• Depends. If they violate site rules (being antagonistic, offensive, nonsense, etc...), then they will be removed. If you state why you believe they're shitty, then your thoughts may stay.

• Only if These are Inappropriate or Rude and Crude, @lazermazer.
    Good luck and Relax. xx

• You will probably get blocked if you go to far. Also if the comments are really bad... they will be removed.

• I dunno, you'll... eat some chips? i dont think there's any consequences to opinions ('-' )

• hahah!

• Omg this question 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Just keep swimming

• caca poopoo boo hop

• Try it out.

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing will happen, the shit has already hit the fan and you'll just get covered in it

You can't stand up against a shitstorm

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

but i will die peacefully, knowing i tried

Not covered in shit you won't, people might remember that and try to shit on your grave (it's just something to think about)

• Is it worth it, getting involved in the drama - I see loads of opinions every day that annoy me but I just go "Is it worth giving a reply then get a screaming abusive retort from a moron"

but they should know, else they will get boost in confidence and post more shit

• The Admins will delete it and send you a warning.

• Direct Antagonism is against the guidelines

• Then it makes you no better then those posting said opinions.

yeah it does. speaking truth is equally good to stopping shit

There is no truth other then that of sinking to the level of those that are getting under your skin... just do as most people do and skim by the posts.

• Join the club

• As long as you aren't offensive to the point where mods remove you, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Don't you do that already?

• cool story bro.

i doubt anybody cares that much.. possibly grow up and realise your opinions on opinons don't matter much.

but they will know

LMAO, i am both actually. but not speaking up is not what i do, you are young maybe you do, i can see where it is coming from but when you go out in world my bro, things will be different

and you are old? actually, no. you're just amusing and i presume a bit asperger's. most people in the real world laugh at people like you who say they can police opinion. i just came to laugh at your asperger'sness. oh, and there's not much practical difference between us in mentality, this is medically proven. most people in the real world laugh at you for doing this.

• Break a leg bro.

• Well comparing the stuff people post from almost 2 years ago when I joined, I'd say go for it lol.

• Good on ye the world need more people like you 😂😂😂😂👌

• bash away, that is your right!

• you can, as long as it stays within the guidelines of the site AND, you don't block them once they try and talk back

Ivoriangirl does this because she can't handle anybodies answers

• Then I'd wonder why you have nothing better to do

• You would waste your time...

• You always can.