Have you ever had someone block you then make a post on gag about you?

Ok so recently I was going to answer this girl's question, and I find out that she blocked me. No big deal, but literally lol'd when I found out that the question I was trying to answer just now about me. I did not realize until after I tried to post. I have only interacted with this user once yet she is telling people that im harassing her

1mo By the way, I was not anon when I interacted with this person

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Iv had some intolerant far right christian as***le block me purely so he could have the last word in an argument even worse he was made a mode I dont remember his name though.

• It will probably get taken down as a member post soon

It won't because she did not mention my username

• yea it happens. fuck em

Yea but you commented before you blocked me because you were butthurt. Lol. And then you insulted me before you blocked me so that I could not get the last word in. Its cool though because that means I won

yeah i blocked you because you weren't trying to have a conversation. You were just releasing w/e excess PMS you had built up on me. I was informed by other mods that you're a notorious troll on here, so i wasn't really surprised. But yeah, good luck with your "winning" lol. P. S., you can respond, but i won't be back to read or reply.

Im not a troll, but I definitely will report your account, you are very childish

• Jerks and jerkette's everywhere... you know

• who cares? lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't say I've had that happen thankfully. That seems silly, but welcome to the Internet.

• Yes, and not used to being up there, unless awarded this mho user of the week or whatever.
    i Only was up there for like 10 mins, shocked, gag must have removed it. Everyone with who I saw, said good things. But it could have goten really bad.
    Incredible how some gaggers are now blowing smoke, sweeping dirt and talking trash. How sad.

Stay pink when u need to. Better off.

She did not mention my username, so she will not get removed

haha funny you should mention that. I have blocked people who Did use my username and I finally had to complain.. Someone on gag must have been sleeping as always.