How many people did you block?

Go to your block list and find the number. It says the number at the top. Mine is 65.

Updates:
1mo now its 66

4|1
23|45

Most Helpful Girl

• Only 4 people because I am really nice to everyone. I only blocked them because they blocked me first and I dunno why.

I try to keep everyone unblocked because its easier to do my job as a moderator. :)

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• I go every day and not many.
    One was a Good friend but I think, this "Person" has 2 accounts so I don;t trust It. I had Blocked them "Both," and Simultaneously, Each of them "Went Bye, Bye" at the Same Time. I wonder why Gag doesn't always Catch this. I am not going to say anything, maybe this wants 2 to be "Two" People, who knows.. I would Believe it.
    Right now, just a Harmless Handful, but if Anyone under the Sun gets Rude and Crude, I can Push a Button faster than Grease Lightning.
    Good luck and Great question, @Library, and Happy Halloween, be Safe, No Clowning around Town. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you for the Like, and I am also "Unfolowing " those who are not Following me. I find that strange when it Could end up to be a problem with strangers coming around from on where through Not Following.
      I think it is best o Follow them when they follow you and vice verse. xx

• 1mo

I get annoyed when I find out someone has more than one account. I wish GAG would catch this more often because people with multiple accounts tend to be annoying. I'm also quick to block very rude people. I follow back those who follow me. I'm one of your followers. Thanks, Happy Halloween to you too :).

• 1mo

@Library and You as well, a very Good and Decent Friend to the End!!
      Thank you, dear, and Safe and Sound on this Ground tonite.:)) xxoo

• Nearly everyone on G@G 😱😂I'm trigger happy with my block" button" 😈😂

1|3
    1|0
  • why aren t you sensitive
    I got 7
    and most are people who keep trying to follow me when I ignore the request
    then it gets on my nerves so I block the sucker

1|1
    0|0
  • I got 4. Two are sexist and would always harrased moi. And the other two fucked with me on the wrong day 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • 27 and counting. A lot have deactivated lol.
    If anyone wants to be added to that list, go ahead and send me a dick pic!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've blocked one person.

0|1
    0|0
  • 46 people.

0|2
    0|0
  • Thirty-five.

0|1
    0|0
  • 300 ppll , hoping to reach 400

1|1
    0|1
  • Zero. I have never had a reason to block anyone. Then again, I started using this site last week.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7 people annoyed me when I was in a no nonsense mood. Shawn is one. Reallio is just a racist that I would fight anyday given the opportunity. The rest were old blue creeps who suggested licking my feet or some other equally nasty thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far no one u wanna be my first?

0|1
    0|0
  • Seven

0|1
    0|0
  • well I'm kind of still new here, so none.. YET lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 34 users and counting

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

The two that I have blocked are just very sensitive. One of them is a guy who is a mod who keeps harassing me.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yikes, what an asshole. You can report him to xhoneyxbeex, and his mod status can be taken away from him.

• 1mo

Thanks i will

• 53 lmfao

0|1
    0|0
  • Five.

0|1
    0|0
  • 6 people

0|1
    0|0
  • One. 🙃

0|1
    0|0
  • 6 people

0|1
    0|0
  • Only 6

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn thats a lot of people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 44

• 0 because I do not believe in censorship, no matter how much some one pisses me off only a coward would be afraid of what some one has to say. In order to learn, to find the truth you some times have to hear what you don't want so by blocking and censoring you are actively preventing your personal growth and actively suppressing facts. That's why freedom of speech is so important. Now how many people have blocked me? Countless, I don't generally kowtow to a person simply because they insult me or disagree with me so I tend to get blocked all the time almost always with them sending one last hate filled message before they do. I find its mostly (but not always) women who block and from what I can tell from the responses women are far more likely to block then men (though if their blocking guys because they send dick picks or something that is probably one of the few legitimate reasons to do so (really don't understand why that's a thing)).

1|1
    0|0
  • So far I have blocked only 2 people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure if this is a good thing... I have blocked 0 people thus far...

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I see that as a good thing

• 1mo

Yay! It's a good thing :-) LoL (sometimes you just have to celebrate the small things) ;-)

• I only block people who have blocked me (usually after they insulted me).

0|1
    0|0
  • I think 6 usernames and 2 anons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twenty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero haha, I find it kinda pointless since I will still see ignorant posts anyways, I may as well try to troll them or get them mad.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only 1 person, and it was some 40 year old pedophile who kept talking about wanting to fuck a 15 year old.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0 here, I would rather argue.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

eh I'd rather not argue with trolls.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Puppylove94 Lol whoops, paraphrasing I guess

I'm just saying it's not surprising at all, lots of people who support blm would just block you because they don't like you. You most likely won't change your opinions and neither will they. Internet arguing 9 times out of 10 accomplishes nothing (zilch).

• 1mo

@reixun yeah but just because somebody disagrees on one topic doesn't mean they'll disagree on everything? I don't troll people.. I just simply state my opinion or write takes.

That's not block worthy in my opinion. But to each their own.

• I don't think I've blocked anyone. I've been blocked by a bunch though, I'd love to be able to check and see how many :O

0|1
    0|0
  • I currently have 14 people blocked. About half the people I've blocked on this account deactivated their accounts. The other half will probably be gone sooner or later because they're total asshats...

0|1
    0|0
  • None because I don't hold grudges on people and also because, I'm too nice of a guy to make enemy's "Forgive but never forget"

0|1
    0|0
  • Some redneck hillbilly disrespected me on a question so he lost all privileges to participate in my fire and popular questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a block list

0|2
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • 0. Nobody on here has bothered me enough to the point where I had to block them

0|2
    0|0
  • umm zero... I must be doing something wrong or just i'm impossible to piss off.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have a grand total of...0 :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 57 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It says 0

0|2
    0|0
  • 7 for me

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

you're so chill

• 1mo

it's over 10 but some people deactivated. I don't like blocking quickly but thought about changing it

• Zero

0|1
    0|0
  • That's too much work. It's around 7 or 8.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably no one

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero so far.

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure I've blocked at least a couple, but my block list shows zero.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only 0

0|1
    0|0
  • None yet, come on lets bet. How long will i last until i block first one?

0|1
    0|0
  • 2, and both were blocked yesterday, due to immaturity.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys