Downloaded gag app?

So I downloaded the gag app. Is it better to just use gag on the computer? I'm confused. Can you see how many xper points you have earned by using the app? If so where?

Most Helpful Girl

• The app is great for using GAG on your phone and on-the-go. Therefore, it does not have all the same little details that are available on the desktop version (such as the Xper page on your profile). The app is mainly focused on asking and answering questions. :)

do you still get xper points for answeing and posting questions on the app? or do you have to use the computer for that?

ok thank you so much: )

No problem :)

What Guys Said 5

• Where did you get the app?

• I don't think you gain any extra points for using app - I never use phone, it drives me mad, laptop only.

• I'm using it , it's working good but sometimes gets some bugs but generally okay

• Personally, I didn't like the app.
    It handicaps you to limited benifits

• Apps are stupid.

What Girls Said 2

• I only use the mobile app, I find it more convenient with all the notifications etc. And yep you can see you xper points on the app, right on the profile tab.

• I prefer to not use the app since it still doesn't have all the features.