Is the website sexist?

Ok so it says GIRLS ask guys. Maybe im just overthinking but it puts girls in front so it basically states that girls are better than guys and...
Tell me if im just making it overely complicated

Updates:
1mo Ok so at the end it depends on how you look at it
1mo Why is this popular again?

1|0
10|20

Most Helpful Girl

• It is kind of like a palindrome. If you read it backwards, it says guysaskgirls. You are way too sensitive about it. One of them has to be first. The site was probably started by a female to answer her questions, but expanded so that guys could ask theirs.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. It goes both ways, girls ask guys ( the arrow) guys ask girls. The arrows go in a circle so no, you're just reading too much into it.

2|1
    0|1
  • Stop begin so P. C brah!

0|0
    0|0
  • well at lease you figured it out good for you to know you are not equal to a woman.

1|0
    0|2
    • 1mo

u know i always knew that all dictators were actually woman, no offense to normal girls (not dictators or feminist ones)

• Show All
    • 1mo

the same applies

• 1mo

@bobbyxx still not funny bobby I thought bobbys are suppose to be funny, this is sad.

• Imao, Gi comes before Gu alphabetically. It's not sexist, stop tryna cause trouble.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're reading into that too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not sexist. You are looking into it to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, no. It's saying girls are stupid and we need to ask guys stuff. SEXIST!

0|0
    0|0
  • Among other things, full of sexers looking for sexies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg people will call anything sexist nowadays. Males AND Females. Get over yourselves

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

no im not neseserally calling it sexist i could call my self sexist, but...

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, honeybee is a giant dike and allows psychos girls to insult men and then deletes men's comments that are in response to said psychos.

0|2
    0|0
  • Alphabetically the word comes before guys anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

yes but if it proposes sexual equality it could be called "websitewhereallareequal. com"

• 1mo

That would make no sense and wouldn't attract or keep people here.

• No, GAG isn't sexist. You could also interpret the name as being sexist the other way: Girls are so clueless that they have to ask Guys for answers to everything. But the regular GAG logo (not the one on the Halloween skin) shows arrows pointing both ways. Sort of like yin/yang or the 69 sex position. In fact, that's what the regular GAG logo is most like: 69

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be sexist no matter what, cause if they put guys first, it would imply guys are better than girls.
    It should've been named PAP, PeopleAskPeople.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the moderators are dictating self entitled feminists so i guess so. plus the site promotes mytakes that are sexist and belittling to men.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

yeah and that girls comments are before guys comments
      and that they are sepperated...
      suspiciose

• Show All
    • 1mo

And that's why im antifeminist

• 1mo

Good for you, so am I.

• Of course not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Might be an alphabetical consideration or maybe girls tend to use a website like this more

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • That has nothing to do with sexism.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually GirlsVSguys. com

0|0
    1|0
  • Ladies first.

0|0
    0|0
  • it use to have two arrows
    the girls pointing at the guy
    and the guy pointing at the girl

so its actually girlsaskguys and guysaskgirls

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • nah i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL... NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you're overthinking it😅

0|0
    0|0
  • 😄😄😄 oh bro what a mind

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman created the site

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they always put girls first in most things and it's a lot of guys that ask girls actually

0|0
    0|0