Do you always follow the follower that follows you?

if that makes any sense!

1|0
8|24

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. If the user seems only interested in sexual topics, that usually tells me the person is on the creepy side, so I typically don't follow those types back.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to, yes. If they have the good taste to follow me then they must be outstanding and interesting people. So I follow back. lol

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Speak of the Halloween Devil, @coolbreeze2, I spent the Better part of Tonite, Sifting through my "Follows." I had Seen the Ones who were not "Following me" were Ones that Apparently was Not.. Into Associating with me, you could say.
    With 593 Followers, Who, We All Follow one another Here, dear, I had Decided it Might be Best from the Rest to just "Unfollow them" so that Their own Followers, who I May not know, I could also... Let Go.
    And Some, hun, who I have not "Spoken to" for awhile, and those who Didn't even Reply back to me, I may have also Pushed a Button.
    Gag is making Changes so I Took it Upon my Own self to to Do... Some Fall Cleaning myself.
    From Here on In, I will still Follow but if I Don't get One in return, I will Do it again. And if I am Going to Accept anyone's Follow, I first Check out Their own Follows, if all possible.
    Good luck and Great question, Fellow Friend and Follow/Follower. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't it be easier to say '' do you always follow who follows you? '' lol

anyways yes, most of the time I follow back

0|1
    0|0
  • Noppppppeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • noppp

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's cute or if I like their age

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I always follow back, I like to have an equal number. Right now I got 50 followers 50 x 2

= 100% follow

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes always.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only follow them back if we've interacted before and have had pleasant interactions. Otherwise, no. I've never followed anymore first and if someone requests to follow me and I don't know them from a can of paint, I won't accept their follow request :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No not always

0|0
    0|0
  • Follows
    Guys- 21
    Girls- 40

Followers (1 of each isn't real)
    Guys- 1
    Girls- 3

So obviously, yes 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... if we've joked around on some questions before I'm more likely to follow back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I now do it. Some people see it as 'adding a friend', and I don't really mind so, why not, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless she's got a phat ass or a bomb rack.

0|0
    1|0
  • i follow no one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I only follow people I find interesting for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually follow some people apparently. I have no idea when that happened, but a fact's a fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not always

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore about 99% for follow requests. If I let them follow me, then I follow them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it happened automatically when you approve someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, since I just dont care about the whole follow thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow back most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope