Does It Bother You When Someone Blocks You For No Reason?

So I saw this opinion on a question, and the opinion owner capitalized almost every word. I asked why she capitalized almost every word. I know, I get triggered at bad grammar, you don't have to tell me. She gave a really bad response. It made no sense. So I wrote a response, and when I hit send, it said that I cannot reply because that person has blocked me. And the thing is, she asked me a couple questions, too.

• Omfg yass!
    26% (7)25% (7)25% (14)Vote
  • Yeah
    19% (5)14% (4)16% (9)Vote
  • I don't care
    41% (11)43% (12)42% (23)Vote
  • Eh
    11% (3)14% (4)13% (7)Vote
  • I'm one of those people
    3% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No it ensures me that I won the argument

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, maybe a bit for a second because it makes me wonder why, but I get over it quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I honestly don't care - I have more important things to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I have learned to cope with this situation. They are the ones who will suffer because they will not get any response from me next time till they block me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying when I type a big essay response only to find out that I'm blocked. Happens more than you'd think, what with how legendarily affable I can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you even know if you are blocked?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I give no fucks. At the end of the day, it's just a Q&A site to kill time for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She did the same thing to me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a little, fuck haterz, I get stronger because of em, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I am blocked by someone. If they do for no reason, Then they are not worth the thinking upon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah life is too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block people cause i like to play the Peace Maker
    life's too short for all of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehehehe >:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• When I was younger because I had low self esteem, now if you don't want me, okay boy bye lol. I got better things to worry about than to why someone won't talk to me, cause at the end of the day only IM there for myself. I just feel bad for them if anything, I'm quite a catch in relationships and friendships

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had mods and other users block me after I replies to their opinion. It does not bother me at all. They are usually petty and will insult me then block me so they can get the last word in. I apparently hurt their feelings so much that i even have a mod going around badmouthing me but he will not mention my name. And I had a girl user create a question about me after she blocked me just because I defended another user. Its funny really.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be many reasons, like your language offended the asker, or you unintentionally offered rude remarks, or he/she was too sensitive, or you didn't comprehend the question fully etc. I would suggest you to analyze your mind, question, opinion and previous conversation. Having done so, if you find yourself faultless in the matter, ignore him/her for future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially because I'm used to people liking me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, all I need is God

1|0
    0|0
  • usually don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it does annoy me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I'm not even offensive but stupid people can't accept that other people think differently lol

2|1
    0|0