Do you think the users on this site have become more conservative?

Like, in general. It seemed like I was the only conservative minded person back in 2014. Now, I see them everywhere.
Have you noticed this too?

• Yes, I think there are more conservative users
  • No, I dont think there are more conservative users

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the more liberals push the limits, the more people become conservative lol😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been conservative. However, I've seen a trend of more users moving to the right.

What Girls Said 8

• GaG pushes content that's racist, xenophobic, sexist, and just generally shitty in their takes that they put out on FB and that reels in people who are racist, xenophobic, sexist, and generally shitty.

It was not this bad last year.

It's insane and morally wrong that a general public forum would give those kind of people an outlet. Like why can't they take it someplace else where they can speak to their like minded people and not harass the general public. It looks like I need to have a talk with the CEO of GAG. Today, the jeb bush guy blocked me because i'm "too liberal."

@Library LOL you can't take that kid seriously. He's not even a decent troll.

I agree that it is wrong. All it does is encourage hate. Like if I had the ability to touch millions of people's lives, I'd try to do so in a positive way. Also it's pretty dumb since not only is that a small portion of the population but it's dying out as the rest of the world moves forward. So it's a really dumb long term strategy

• Yeah, the tide has turned

• Overrun by social justice warriors?
    yes. definitely.

• I made a down vote competition to show appreciation of down votes.

That was you? Thanks, GaG got lame ass hell when they took the down votes away (down votes ruin friendships lol)

• I have always been conservative.

• not really, I don't know

• No, but I do think there's been an increase in people posting as anon.

• More Harsh and judgmental with mental cruelty. Whatever subject, doesn't matter what, losers and abusers.

What Guys Said 14

• There have always been conservatives on this site, but it seems like there are more than there used to be. Or at least they are more visible. Liberalism has just gotten so extreme and wacky in the last several years that people are starting to speak out more against it. It's getting seriously heated up, and it's not going to stop with the US presidential election. It's going to get worse, a lot worse.

• I wouldn't say it's become more conservative. But this site mostly has extremely conservative, borederline white supremisist mysogynists or super race sensitive safe space liberals... seems like there's very few in between

• I dunno, ever since I've been on this site everyone on here seems like a misogynist, white supremacist that hold views similar to those in the 1800s. They should probably put down the bible, get off storm front and step out into the world every once in awhile.

That is just not true.

• You can thank 4chan for that. Specifically /pol/. Although really, it's the SJW extreme left that caused all this backlash in the first place. I've never been a huge fan of leftism, but it wasn't until about 2012-2014 that it got totally out of hand. You know things are bad when famous liberals are being purged from the left for not being extreme enough.

• The reason for it right now is Donald Trump. Both he and the stuff he says is "trending" right now... and the sheeple can't help but follow the herd.

• Conservatives are virtually people who lack empathy. I have def seen that. The "if you can't take the heat, get out" type, not all but most. This in turn gives other people the okay to be disrespectful trolls online, because freedom of speech. And if you are concerned with humanity's cruelty, they love chanting:

Get over it
    Something about social justice warriors
    Mentioning of people going through tougher times than you, so "it's not all about you"
    Stop playing victim
    Something about panties in a bunch

• Maybe... surprisingly they team up in certain threads

• Im traditional but not conservative.

• It is way more toxically liberal and cunty.

• Maybe

• Yes the membership of this site leans heavily to the reich. For a while this was nothing but a parade of right wing lies, fear and hate mongering.

but all the political bullshit will be over in a week.

• No, not at all!! If anything, I would say most users on this site have become more shallow, and maybe just stupid!!! Some of these questions, they are just, WOW!!! How moronic can you be?

• Yes, I think there are more conservative users. i remeber this site full of pc liberals now its got better

• Not so much conservative, but extremely PC.