Do you get the same recognition for being selected MHO by the system as you do if the asker selected you?

Everyone has an MHO % but how are those things calculated? Do all MHO count or just when the Asker selects yours?

• yes its equal weighting moving you towards legendary status
  • no If the asker doesn't choose you, you are SOL
  • No idea but I like polls, and poles and pools and pulleys

Most Helpful Guy

• - When the Asker selects your Opinion Most Helpful +7
    - When the system automatically selects your Opinion Most Helpful +3

It's all there in the help section.

Hmm, conflicting info from two trustworthy sources. you say 7 vs 3 and @xHoneyxBeex says its all the same.

I did not say the points were the same, I was only referring to how MHO% is calculated. All MHO's you recieve are counted towards your overall MHO%. The FAQ is correct regarding how many Xper points you receive in each case. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if the system or if the Asker selects your opinion as Most Helpful, either way, it counts the same towards your MHO%. :)

I get many system generated MHO's but rarely do I get asker generated ones and my percentages have been steadily declining

Thanks! <3

No problem :)

What Guys Said 4

• If the system chooses you, you get 3 XPER instead of 7. From the FAQ:

If the Question Asker does not select MHO for a gender within 30 days, system will automatically choose one MHO for that gender. Selection criteria is based on several different attributes. The Question Asker does not earn Xper points for these auto-selections but the Opinion Owner will earn +3 Xper points.

So no. Not the same satisfaction, either.

• I think it counts on the percentage but it just keeps it constant because one of the ways the systems awards MHOs is based on your MHO percentage so it shouldn't change your MHO percentage.

• I chose C! Hahaha!

• it counts into MHO but you don't get XP for them

What Girls Said 3

• Equal Yoke in Recognition, even when Gag, who daily, Awards me MHO for Being... Most Helpful.
    I give Credit where Credit of my own "Points" Go. I never Have Had a Problem with this.
    Good luck and Great question, dear. xx

• The admins say it's added to your MHO, but mine hasn't changed, and I've gotten a ton of system awarded MHOs, haha.

me too! but someone says its because we have many opinions overall that keep the percentages lower

you got 15500 opinions counting in, so to change it only by one percent you need a shitload of MHO

right now yr profile says 2,718 out of 15,677... even if you got MHluv for every single opinion you wrote from now on, you'd need 31 more to reach 17.5% (which would round to 18%).
      If you got mh half the time, you'd need 40 more MHluvs.

Y'know how major-league batting averages don't really change much late in the season? It's like that... except you've already been up to bat almost 16,000 times (versus a few hundred in a baseball season).
      And batting averages are figured to the nearest 1/10th of a percentage point, too.

• I've never understood it... I just try my damndest.