Is The Spam On Girls Ask Guys Crashing Your Browser?

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm still using Windows 7, but I'm finding it harder and harder to surf on mainstream web sites such as Girls Ask Guys. The problem seems to be that every time I load a page my browser and my memory gets assaulted and drained by all of these video ads. It gets so bad that I can't even scroll down the the page or type in a post. Why would I ever want to buy a product from some sleezy company who's spam is ruining my internet experience? My suggestion to Girls Ask Guys is to get rid of all of these fancy memory burning video ads and go back to old fashioned user friendly text ads. Like I said, I'll never buy a product from a shit company who's spamming by browser into oblivion. On the other hand, should I upgrade to Windows 10 or buy a Mac?

What is your experience on Girls Ask Guys? Is your browser freezing up or are you surfing right through quickly with no problems? Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• AdBlockPlus, it rules, works on Firefox or Chrome. I never use Chrome though because it has a huge bug in it where it will all of a sudden take HALF of your RAM away.

What Girls Said 2

• Adblock is a thing bro

Thanks for the tip! This Ad Block is working great! I'm surprised that I never heard of it before you mentioned it. Thanks again! The spam has been killing me...

• No but it's making me crazy. Level 7 cannot come fast enough!

What Guys Said 1

• Just get ad block, I never had to deal with spam or ads when I was a lower level because of it.