I am leaving this site forever, is it good on my part?

I am leaving this site, i am bored as fuck and i need to do something about my life. Adios.

• Fuck off already OP
    44% (8)65% (15)56% (23)Vote
  • U'll be back
    56% (10)35% (8)44% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo @decentguy, @jxpxtxr, @elissadido

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but I had no idea who you were. But good luck to you and hope you find some piece of mind away from here.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be back when you get bored with your other stuff. And switch again. Repeat. Repeat.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• U'll be back, 100% sure of it!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

i am quite motivated these days. I tried just one tiny thing in looksmaxxing and it worked. It was to do with water retention. I started getting more vitamin c and water and within a month, my lower eyelid is better and even at a body fat percentage of 24% i have a very thin line of hollow cheeks when i dont have that bloat, so i am pretty excited about reaching 10%. Also i need to work on clearing any tan i ever developed over the years while i lose my chub. My original skin colour is pretty good, its okayish even now, but i had levantine arab/ med skin as a kid i realized looking at my childhood pics.

• Do what you think is best for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hallelujah

0|0
    0|0
  • But I just got here? The fun just started wtf you can't leave now

0|0
    0|0
  • Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You'll be back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• But gag won't be the same without you!
    .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

0|0
    0|0
  • mat jaa bhai,

0|0
    0|0
  • bye... good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

so 1day later and your account is still active... did you change your mind on the whole getting a life thing?

• It will be as if you were never here

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

do not be deceived by my user activity, some people here know how active i actually have been, this is my 200th account lmao

• It is your life to do what you want with it

0|0
    0|0
  • You know you'll be back when you get rejected in real life :)

0|0
    0|0