G@G do you get triggered easily?

I could literally ask a question about why does water taste good? And someone would say some bullshit about how not everyones water tastes good. Like were some people raised that sensitive. IF You're sensitive DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION! I'M NOT APOLOGIZING!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• IM TRIGGERED HOW DARE YOU CALL SOME PEOPLE SENSITIVE, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW!!!

I know how you feel ;p

What Guys Said 39

• I identify as a fluid tasteless water apache helicopter and your question was offensive to me.

But yeah, I agree with you. I personally believe that offensive is ALWAYS taken, and NEVER given. You CAN NOT offend a person - only they themselves can overreact and get "triggered". Simple.

• All about that tap water life. Companies like arrowhead take their water from the mountains. I mean.. they are literally siphoning the life out of those mountains. It's disgusting because those mountains are made by the earth but we are using man made devices and infiltrating it's natural beauty. I bet you would be the type of person to drink arrowhead. You do not have any sense of compassion in the sense of preservation. Fucking grow up autumn bunny.

• It's because we have been growing up in a decade where the emotional well-being of a person is more precious than the truth and being self-responsible.

Frankly, such people are too sheltered from actual issues in life that they need to focus on non-issues such as someone being "mean". It's a pathetic life though. Imagine you throw a tantrum over everything mean being said.

In german we have a saying about that: "If you don't have issues, you make yourself some."

They will be waking up the hard way once the American dream is over though. The ride of decadence is slowly coming to an end and real issues are going to occur more and more. Those people then have not learned how to deal with actual hardship and confrontation and will have a tough ride ahead of them.

• lol i like you

• There are certain ingredients for triggery pie

- lefty
    - feminist
    - social justice warrior
    - atheist
    - Identity political advocate

• I made my mind up where I'm living at now i need to move on with life
    and get out and get my own place. I have a cousin, who promised that
    life would be better living here but she seems to not let go of the drama
    She lived in my old house for 11 years and i gave her home i been living
    here since June and it's been pure chaos with arguments and disagreements
    if i don't try helping myself no one will do it for me but I am praying to God
    to give me a better home life than what i have now what hurts is i busted
    my butt to get lower bills and all i got here is chaos and I don't trust no one
    i been hurt too many times.

Yes i get triggered easy by people who hurt me not so much on social media but in real life

• Yeah - It is not good to get triggered - I would leave GaG if my overriding emotion ever changed from enjoyment - Best to have your own rules of what to stay away from.

• lol yeah i've noticed that too, cheaters get offended, sluts get offended, assholes get offended, and basically on here any thing you say offends someone , iam like " dude chill its a website and no one would be saying it if there wasn't some truth to it" but no its easier to get offended and change the subject rather than admit that some things actually do happen.

In real life though, guys are guys and girls act like girls, i dont think i have met a real life bitch who acts like the snobbiest female of all, iam sure they exist just never had any of them do that to me, yet on here 90% of the girls are super bitchy, slutty and whinny. go figure.

• I do not. Even if I was offended by something, I wouldn't cry about it. I would just move on.
    I see people get triggered over the dumbest shit.
    I was watching a video and the person in the beginning said "Happy Fall everyone!"
    And someone got mad because "it's not fall for everyone !!!111!1 don't be insensitive to other parts of the world!!1 not only Americans watch!!"

• I have to admit that there are a couple of things that easily trigger me. like @cheergirl38139 in general :D

but other than those I'm pretty chill

• Nah, I don't take the internet seriously enough to get triggered. You're right though... some people on-line do get triggered easily - especially on G@G!

• Yes. Usually by family members or people on the road.

Lmao same... my sister posted a ugly pic of me the other day and I got soooo triggered. I knew she did it on purpose because she was jelly.

IT's usually unresolved issues from the past that trigger me with my family. I am like the only one who wants to it out. But they choose to ignore it or just shut down.

• Nah. I'm pretty cool headed even in an argument or against trolls. I tend to joke around most of the time

• My water tastes disgusting, he chlorine content is too high in my area lol.

• no, i like it to be here. I can say things which i never can say in real life. It's not like i'm a internet hero because i will give the same advice in here as in real life but i can talk about taboo things here.

The one who still gets triggered must take a break and let it sink that it's not real life. Real questions and real people but still no real shit here.

• TBH I like to answer truthfully. and if I do offend anybody, well, sorry. I must say I have been blocked by a few for being straight forward and have had some heated debates. all I will say is, relax and chill, everybody has the right to their own opinions and their own questions. if you do not want to comment or end up getting yourself all knotted then do not answer rather.

well done for this question.

• I get Interest Triggered. That's when I see something that makes me both very mad and very curious at the same time. I know that looking deeper into it will piss me off even more, but I still do it anyway because that's how curious I got.

• I agree with you, i hate this hypersensitive PC bullshit, but, you asked if anyone here was easily triggered, then said " IF You're sensitive DON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION! " so every comment is basicly just going to be people saying "Yeah, hate that"... If you ask a question with 2 potential answers but don't let people chose one of thr options... it kind of makes the question redundent.

LIke i said, i agree with you 100% i just mean that if you want to know peoples tru opinions on the matter, then don't tell them to not answer, if that makes sense )

• Not really. I just laugh at the person trying to trigger me.

• I was at the other end of your previous question. And I don't get triggered. But I have my own points of view. And GAG likes to have all types of opinions included. This is the beauty of GAG.

• sometimes i can be but not over water.

rum maybe but not water

• Yes I get triggered easily😠😬😠raaaawwwwwrrr😬😠💥🔫

• LOL 😂

• A few days ago I accidentally triggered a 47 year old women so bad that she blocked me. I'm still laughing about it!

• Come on people, say the truth. You do.

• I am untriggerable.

• Did you just say water taste good? I don't like water.. Beer and wine taste better, reported.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 19

• If Someone on this Site is Asking a Question, Everyone under the Sun... Should come and Show Respect with a Civil Tongue answer or Don't Reply. Being a Wise Guy.
    I posted a Question yesterday, Stressing due to the "Content," to Please Be Polite, ending this with a "Thank you." It went Beautifully.
    It Seems that Now Somehow , we all have to Either Emphasize Manners And/Or else Fight for our Rights. Gag is Changing and we have to Roll with their own Fine Lines or Leave.
    Look at openthedoor. Just one of Hundreds who have Sadly Come and Gone, feeling as though They didn't Belong.
    Good luck. xx

• I never used to be, I came to this site wanting to help others but the longer I spend on here the more annoyed I become just by the sheer stupidity and arrogance to the users, of which there are far more of those types than there used to be. As a result I constantly have a bullshit shield up and it's made me come across a very pissy user, when actually I'm fed up of retarded comments, messages, etc from other users.

Yeup sound triggered

Triggered would imply something specific happens. Like abuse, drugs, music, rock and roll.

It can be as simple as "i got my girlfriend pregnant how did it happen? We don't use birth control"

It's not a trigger. It's people being so fucking unintelligent they should have been put down at week 2.

• Someone finally said it. So many people jump to conclusions and then they say your putting words in their mouth. It's hilarious when they say I bet you're so mad and triggered right now! I usually look down at whatever unhealthy food I'm eating or whatever Netflix show I'm binge-watching and just say, uhm no?

• I don't give enough of a shit to be triggered by most things so it rarely happens. Lol.

• You should have answered my question yesterday it was so funny. This guy was all like are you stupid and is there anything better you can think of? I was like half of the questions on here are stupid dick questions. Like really? Some people don't have a sense of humor like Chill out people

• lol. no, not at all.. i only get angry when people say really stupid/aggressive/violent sh*t. for example: there's this guy on here who supports female genital mutilation. not cool.

I know who you're talking about Lmao the tights guy, this crazy, and the girl who posts how do I look questions piss me off.

the "how do i look questions" make me laugh because they just sound so insecure. the questions about male body hair make me cringe, especially when they show up in my mail. gross.

Hahahaha

• Only if people are talking to me specifically and being negative. If there's a question about a sensitive topic or something I don't like then I just won't answer it. Don't see the point in stirring up the pot and potentially starting an argument when it can easily be avoided.

• I triggered so many people yesterday lmfao
    It's so funny. Got 12 downvotes on a complete troll response.

• Nope, not really. It takes a good bit to offend me.

• Call me sensitive all you want... but children in Africa don't have clean water so I bet theirs doesn't taste too good! You need to stop your white supremacist fascist feminist ways and get back in the kitchen!

• I admit I do get triggered easily at some topics but others I am pretty cool with. Overall it takes a hell of a lot to trigger me.

• I don't get triggered easily.
    Usually if something like that happens, I either give up, and say sorry, tell them look I don't have time to argue with you, or I just block them, and move on with life. 😊

• lmfao no

• I feel you.

• I am water and I find this offensive.

Lmao well I'm not apologizing... you taste great. Ehhh that sounded pervy af.

• Hahah yeah there are def a few people like that for every question I ask

• Nope.

• I think I do a little, but I don't overreact.

• Ha no! GAG questions/people* are the last thing on my mind.

*unless I'm friends with them and I care about them