Have you ever gotten a warning from gag in your message box?

I got a warning stating that I'm being too sexually explicit towards females on questions. Should of just got a warning for being too alpha.. amiright?

Have you boyos ever gotten a warning?

• Mirin
  • Not mirin
  • If that's not alpha then I don't know DF is

Most Helpful Girl

• Not mirin', bruh. Never had that happen to me. :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, too many times. I get questions and replies removed for being underage or rude (if I'm rude, it is usually because they deserve it). Every time I see a notification for a message, I just think, "What is it now?" It doesn't bother me anymore. I just shrug it off. If someone on here is being a closed-minded b*tch, then, yes, I am going to put them in their place, and of course GAG is going to remove it. They once brought back one of my questions that was falsely reported, so that was cool.

• Got a warning from the admins saying I don't hide enough posts as a mod.
    Get warnings for trolling. Also for bring offensive or antagonistic. lmaoooo
    Honestly…. surprised I haven't been kicked off. hahaha

• i've gotten warnings about being too aggressive. well, what am i supposed to do when the person is being a complete scum bag?

• I just joined two days ago so no

• When logesh left I was too sad and started posting questions
    And yeah it happened
    Also with some other question that you know 😂

• I've never gotten one.

• Yeah I get a warning everyday that im too antagonistic.

• Yes when I made that post about logesh and for commenting stupid stuff.

• Lmfao. You would.

• I've gotten a ton of warning...

• I've lost count! It's more times than I care to remember. lol

What Guys Said 14

• I asked a question once about an actual photo of a flower (link below). I got a message from GAG about how it was explicit and violated the "safe space" that GAG is supposed to be. I asked a follow up question to see how many GAGers were triggered and scared by the pic and GAG ended up reversing itself and put the question with the pic back up.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1366880-who-thinks-that-this-is-a-beautiful-flower-pic

• Only stuff removed - A few arguments about MyTakes and when I was a mod there was a few differences of opinion.

• I've gotten messages that my posts were removed and what not but never a warning.

• Never anything about sexual stuff
    But I have gotten comments removed for being too antagonistic. I always comment to people things like "Hang yourself" or "drink bleach" lol
    And then one time I got a thing saying that I was showing suicidal tendencies or something because I asked "have you ever tried to kill youself"

• you got a warning for being a moron. you can of course continue being a moron or you can stop at any point you choose. it´s up to you.

• i got told off for being antagonistic recently because some one doesn't understand irony but hey... who cares

• No not even a warning for making people cringe😂😂

• I've gotten plenty of warnings for being too antagonistic.

• I get warnings for being a dick occasionally, that about it.

• Lmao yeah I got.

• You heard of the song, tell em don't waste ma time by krept and konan?

• They just remove my posts for being too antagonistic.

• I've gotten so many of those that it baffles me that they haven't deleted my account yet

• G@g tells me that I am beta as fuck and I need to man up.