Which GAGer do you think is the strangest and why?

:- )

1mo Any more new answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember their usernames but it would probably have to be the dudes who dress up like women and/or have "diaper fetishes."

Oh, yeah, I didn't know that people can have diaper fetishes until I joined GAG.

That's a mental illness in my opinion.

• 5d

Thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
  • A couple of contenders - I won't say will only get grief

• I should totally be in the running for this...

Why? :- )

Well, let's see. I'm a 44 year old male dating a 24 year old female, who has emotional issues. I love her to death but she frustrates me to no end sometimes. In most respects I'm a normal guy on the outside, but I stalk sites like this and offer my opinions on certain things. I'm super picky on what I reply to, and I'm eccentric. Not like Elan Musk eccentric, but close enough.

I don't find this that weird, to be honest. Reason?
      I believe in everything the Bible says, including God's original purpose for mankind to live eternally. So if Adam and Eve did not sin and the human race did not fall, then we would remain perfect and be able to live eternally till a number more than a zillion years old, haha!
      So would a 20 years difference in age be significant if everyone today is still perfect and never grows old? No right? The age gap is significant only because we are living in an imperfect system of things. I don't know if what I say here makes sense. People always say I am weird. Lol.

• Shouldn't you start this off? I do prefer the older ones for some reason. Like the questions from the 18-24 crowd are repetitive and bore me, but I am kind of a fan of @prof_don. I wouldn't call him strange though.

• Going to nominate myself.

• I'm a strange gager for sure

• too many weirdos on here to choose only one

• im pretty dam strange

What Girls Said 2