What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with the guys on this site?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2163497-if-you-were-just-to-big-for-a-girl-would-you-stop-having-sex-with-her

This poll is sick

Some of the guys here are seriously the most pathetic fucked up human beings in the world. I honestly wish I went to high school with some of you so I could've destroyed every bit of self esteem you have (if you have any)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, that is sick. And I'm loving the couple of guys in the comments that are mansplaining how a big dick shouldn't hurt a girl and it's all in her head. Like, okay even if that were the case, so what? Does that justify you raping her?

But then she would be wrong, she's not "pretending" to know about it, its not the same thing. Plus, it would be scientifically proven wrong, and would be proven wrong with evidence.

@Vertical807 You have missed the point, love. Yes she'd be wrong, but she doesn't know that. She's stating and explaining it as if it's fact. And using it as an excuse for awful and hurtful behavior. Again... the guys are saying "the pain isn't real" to potentially excuse RAPE.

Reminds me of that disgusting politician who tried to claim that pregnancy was impossible with "legitimate rape" because "the female body has ways of shutting that down." Ugh.

What Guys Said 35

• The question is lacking background story, depth. I've had this situation come up a million times with my ex. It probably took me like 1000 out of those million times to learn that no, she does not want me to stop. Every time I stopped, and asked if she was OK, she would say "it hurts, but I love it, don't stop." And then I'd fuck her till we came. Eventually over time I stopped stopping to ask if she's ok, and I just slammed her pussy the way she wanted it slammed. I did not rape her, never. If she needed me to stop she would say "ok ok stop." So it really depends on the relationship and the situation. It could be rape, it could the the regular sexual relationship they have.

Also the way it's described, by what the woman is saying, I know women will say those kinds of things, its a sexual thrill, not only is it a big dick, but it's a huge dick she can't handle, and she wants it to stop (not really) but she's saying out loud "omg I can't handle this, I can't take it I can't I can't" and it's a huge turn on for her mentally. I'm explaining how this shit has been explained to me by women. So I understand why all the girls of gag are pissed off right now, but the scenario might not actually be as bad as you think. Would be nice if someone would respond but y'all probably won't even read what I say and write me off as another blue rape supporter lol.

• Well to give you an honest theory here. It's not just guys (mostly is) and not just this site. There's a popular theory about why the internet seems to have gotten' more hostile as it's aged. Pretty straight forward.

So everyday someone says some fucked up, inflammatory racist shit. Everyday some well adjusted, reasonable person leaves the internet world of reading comments and opinions. So what do we get? An internet that's saturated with assholes and piles-o-shit that enjoy free speech with out consequences.

Some light reading. www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-deletes-racist-genocidal-tweets-from-ai-chatbot-tay-2016-3

• I think your misunderstanding the whole question, you have to take it in a relationship sorta way, rather then pulling out right away try to comfort the other person and try to accomidate to them, it should be talked out, annnnd by the way, the girl in the question never said no, she said ," its to big, take it out, take it out", I've had friends and I've known girls who've acted like this and it was simply because she wasn't stimulated enough, i think jumping on the rape wage to soon is a show of your actual understanding of the question

• Oh geeeeeez, you took something online seriously? Awwww

• No surprise here, some guys who go on here are a VERY special breed and honestly when I one day become a psychologist I will be rich off these people because they desperately need help.

• You must be new to gag

• you gain shit on internet. Well done. Now you have no live.
    This shit is already there in the world.
    You act like they mysgonistic and shit, well some of 'm are but those rappers you been listening to; Rick Ross, Chris Brown and other.

I know these guys are sickminded but i hate it when girls blame one for the same action others get praised for.

I voted that i would stop immediately because you get shit of it. But all she can do, is saying no and the dick dissappeares. Everybody here talking about concent but she isn't saying no in that story directly.

She says no but when that moment strikes you have destroyed here already so like; If you reading this it's to late.

• EEeekk Well that's pretty disturbing.

The scary thing is I don't think this is just an internet thing. I think just the anonymous nature of the internet allows real people that you or I interact with on a daily basis really feel. They know they'd have a pariah status if they said these terrible things in person so they just keep them to themselves. But I wonder if I ever come across people like this in real life and just don't know it.

• I think it might come down to the thought that not everyone is going to be satisfied if they can't have sex.

• Once again another question where u try to belittle guys on this site. You are pathetic once again

• thats rape tho...

• What the fuck is wrong with women on this site?

Some of the girls here are seriously the most pathetic fucked up human beings in the world. I honestly wish I went to high school with some of you so I could've destroyed every bit of self esteem you have (if you have any)

• Lmao, you know most guys who said keep going was trolling, right?

• So... what have you proven here? That you're just as much of a degenerate? Congratulations. You sank to their level. Now we need a question that says, "What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with girls on this site?"

• In our defence 40 guys have voted they would stop 40 guys have also voted they would continue. Only 50% of the guys on here are retarded.

• Pay them no mind. Its not this site, it's the world.

• Nah, we're okay. It's the guys pretending to be girls which trip me out.

• Nothing is wrong with the guys on this site.

• I just tell myself a lot of them are trolling. Allows me to keep my faith in humanity.

• you can't destroy what I don't have

• I don't get it.

Trying to persuade a woman and trying to comfort her to try again doesn't mean non-consenting sex if that's what you're implying.

Stupid with reading comprehension issues.

You're too invested in playing the victim role that you can't apply basic reasoning. Maybe you should just get a chastity belt and throw the key away if you're that much of a fucking loon.

• hey, i know you

• lol mostly doing it for shits and giggles and a minority who will actually go through with it.

• so it's pretty tellling you don't get opinions?

• Internet is not serious business!!

• We r not all the same u know huni and I wish most men ur on about didn't give us a bad name

• What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with you more like lol

• I like to vote for the ridiculous option because it pisses women on here off :)

• I think the intent of the question was to be humorous more than anything and it was blown out of proportion and misinterpreted as rape.

the question was: "Would you continue fucking her AND TRY TO CONVINCE HER playfully to keep taking your dick until you cum."

Not "would you just continue fucking despite her protest"

there have been polls on gag before asking if you'd rape a girl and nearly all guys said no. So chill out.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• The responses from the male population to both these questions is completely disgusting and sick, yet so many guys have the nerve to complain about women having too high of standards. And here's a dumb ass question like this posted. But GOD FORBID women have a problem with it right? Right. It is just the internet, afterall.

Men can be such an unfeeling, hardheaded lot sometimes.

• These guys were clearly not thought the basic rules of consent
    https://youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8

• I think he's trolling and most guys, let alone the ones on here, would ever be 'brave' enough to actually force themselves on her...

• I agree. The guys here have issues upon issues upon issues. Call me a 'misandrist' all you like, bring on the downvotes too. Doesn't stop it from being true.

• Yeah some guys on this site are pathetic, misogynic basement dwellers.. what's new..

• Only on gag.

• The diaper guy disturbs me the most.

• Lollllllllll

• I'm wondering how that question hasn't been deleted yet...

• Honestly, some people here are fucking insane and they love to show it off. I don't know what's wrong with people nowadays.

• is the internet hun. Just ignore them. Most men in real life are good