How do I read private messages on this app?

I'm probably stupid and can't see it hahah but they keep sending me messages appearntly (the gag-system) but I can't press the notifications, nothing happens.. where? Where? Whereeeeee

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You should see the tab at the bottom that says Messages. When you click on it, it should show you all of your messaging conversations, with the newest at the top. So when you click the conversation from the gag-system, does it not open up to show you the message? If you're doing it from the Alerts page, just tapping on the message notification should open up the message.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of the app. It was recently updated with several bug fixes. The newest version for iOS should be 1.0.12.

What Guys Said 2

• Click the messages button.

• You lost somewhere or didn't want to talk to me.

I wanted to talk to you! But as you see, is having trouble :( imma log into pc..

Perhaps the app is little hardcoded an you need to get used to it in order to type, I'll also install it and try it up. If you experience any problems with pc or phone, let me know I'll help as much as I can.

What Girls Said 0