Why are so many guys on here talking about using prostitutes?

In the past two days, I've seen three or four different guys have posts about how they want to have sex with prostitutes. What's going on? Is this a new trend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can order a prostitute by internet to your place faster than pizza, it's convenient and she won't change her mind the next day and potentially ruin your entire life. Nothing is without consequence and the feminist/sjw culture is having an impact, I think an increase in the use of prostitutes is one of them

What Guys Said 30

• in my opinion turning to prostitutes is a form of misogyny. Reducing the idea of a woman to her vagina.

The Republican campaign against Hillary has made misogyny acceptable again.
    Sad.

• At least it's not the guy constantly asking if he looks good enough to be a model LOL. But yeah I think it's more of a thing where people on here who can't get with women just want some attention and promote their own morals saying it's okay to have sex with prostitutes.

• It's part of the pity party. They seek validation. Guys writing these are hoping that someone will comment on these posts saying, "Don't do it! You're so hot! I'll sleep with you!"

• Gag has a population of dudes who are incredibly lonely

or guys like me who are just drunk most the time and are tired of hearing koreans talk at bars so he plays on his phone when they start to ramble

• Apparently I started a trend with my article about wanting to lose my virginity to a prostitute. For that matter, I would appreciate your input on it if you have not already replied to it.

• Most of the men on here aren't good with women, so paying for sex is their best option

lol why can guys say this and it be okay but then girls say and its rude? I agree with you.

@Puppylove94 well, I'd say that both genders get upitty when they are criticized by someone the opposite gender. For instance, when I critique men on here as I did here, I get a lot of high fives, kudos and upvotes from women for it. But when I critique women in the same way, I get a lot of angry blowback, scorn, and downvotes. You generally have to be on one side or the other if you want to be liked, as there is no room for nuance nowadays.

lol true..

• Yes prostitution is a very new trend it started last week actually it was on the news, didn't you see? :P

• Many think that they have to go through hoops with non sex workers to be able to have sex while others simply are tired of the headache of relationships and just want nsa sex with someone that delivers, considering that through regular methods, a woman would still say no, while the worker is obligated once you pay her. Personally I could never do that. I had nsa sex with fwb's a few times and that left me feeling empty. I've always wanted a relationship.

• They want sex. But they don't have sexual partners. Or they arr dissatisfied with their sexual partners. Also they are ready to pay for getting sexual pleasure , so they prefer prostitutes , who want their money.

• They probably don't want to make the effort to try and find girls at bars or on tinder or wherever else.

• It's a GaG advertising campaign. Yesterday there was a pink account talking about becoming a gigolo as well. Tolga like prostitution, sugar daddy websites, porn promotion, prostitutes, and gigolos are a mainstay of targeted marketing here. The advertisers pay well and though who actually allow advertising are bombarded with a shit storm of garbage...

*Tolga like prostitution. Sugar daddy...
      *those

@redeyemindtricks I just hulk smash my keyboard in the morning when I'm half asleep... Nobody knows what will end up on the site.

• Mostly laziness or a desire for emotionless sex. Also, some guys genuinely feel like they can't get sex without paying.

• Topics just come up in cycles

• Louis CK sums it up the best https://youtu.be/iqITqRWhpxg

• its hardly a new think... google oldest profession in the world however gag does go through minor trends and at least this one is better than muslim bashing or who you going to vote for

• Lol I wouldn't say a trend

• Yep, it's called @JRICHARDS1996 style. Nah, i'm joking but i don't know.

• Maybe its a good thing? It can be good for your mental attacks.

• Because I am lonely.

• They can't get laid the normal way.

• Many reasons are there.
    Though any reason to visit a prostitute is as bad as the prostitute itself to me.
    One great reason maybe that they think themselves not good enough.
    I mean lack self respect for themselves.
    #TheyAreTrolling

• They probably live somewhere where it's legal.

• Because it easy

• prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and more guys than you would think bang hookers. Nothing new.

• They might be single and good girls dont do it porno style :)

• Because these are guys who've repeatedly asked questions about how to get girls to love them and give them a chance to love, only to be told derisively by everyone on this site, especially by girls, that "no-one fucking cares!", "no girl would ever want you, cunt!" and that "you're going to die a virgin, you pathetic loser!" So what other options are there besides prostitutes? If you listen to the girls here on GaG, then if you're a guy who has any issues or any human flaws whatsoever, then "You WILL die a virgin, GUARANTEED".
    And according to the impressions you get from girls' answers on here, girls are incapable of offering true love. The 'love' which girls offer is apparently, according to them, entirely conditional, and 100% bought; they don't give it to any guys who don't give them everything that they want and do everything that they command of them, they give it to multiple guys at once "because they can, because it isn't the 19th century any more".
    And they boast about how they stop 'loving' any guy in the blink of an eye, without even a hint of sadness, regret or even nostalgia, for any perceived slight, misdeed or uncondoned thought whatsoever, and most often for no reason whatsoever besides "because he got boring, and because it's my right as a modern woman to fuck as many guys as I want whenever I want no matter what".
    This site's left me so jaded, eroded my view of females so badly, that I'm on the verge of giving up and turning to prostitutes as well. Because you girls are all saying that romance is dead, that exclusivity and loyalty are oppressive tools of the patriarchy, and that there's no value in any relationships with us men because "we're modern, independent women, and we can pay our own way, so you men are worthless to us". Effectively, this statement clarifies that, for you women, the only thing any man's ever been good for in your eyes is how much he can pay a woman to be with him.
    So, if any womans' "love" for any man can only be bought through money, and that for a limited time only, to be revoked at any time without notice, then it's all prostitution anyway. The difference being that traditional dating now costs men $47K on average and requires 4.6 years' investment/partner- excluding the costs of supporting the marriage and/or divorce- whereas fucking prostitutes twice weekly over that time period would cost an average of only $38K in many countries. If it's all about money anyway, which offers better value?

Well? Pink downvote, what a surprise...

@MrAssHat Which is why you go around saying all women are prostitutes. OKAY.

You and anon are two misogynistic peas in a pod.

@BellePepper You "don't read walls of text", and you ask me to "try communicating like an educated person"? HAHAHA. Educated people CAN READ, you illiterate troll. 900 words isn't a 'wall of text' unless you have the level of literacy that the average kindergartner would. Hardly unsurprising, mind you- it's fairly obvious that your intellectual level's extremely low. Don't wear your poor little brain out trying to read the big, long, hard words- just spout your playground insults like the pretentious little brat who never grew up which you are.

• because regular girls are just plain ridiculous. that's the reason why men are going for prostitutes and older women- because most women of age 28 and lower are just plain ridiculous.

• No. At least where I live, men were using prostitutes for centuries.

• Because girls don't want shy guys. So we're going to prostitutes for love. Not real love. But at least it's not being ignored.

• I guess for some guys it's that or they die a virgin. Most people want to experience sex at least once in their life.

What Girls Said 11

• Because they know that the only way women want to sleep with them is if they pay them.

I mean they could become better people and develop meaningful interpersonal relationships but that requires more self awareness than they possess.

or... they just understand all women are like prostitutes.. and will only sleep with or have relationships with men with money.. but i could be wrong i couldnt ever have sex with a woman who has fucked more men then i have women..

There's a big range. My son is affectionate and laughs a lot but on the other end his communications skills are in some ways worse than a 3 year olds.

A lot of them are very bad at reading body language. They can learn rules of politeness but that's not nearly enough to flirt and actually charm people. And some of them seem to have a very hard time understanding others because rather than building up a 'feel' for others based on how they observe people reacting, they try to build up a thought model based purely on what it said. You can definitely see some on this site asking questions trying to improve the model.

Anyway the point is that there are quite a few guys out there whose social skills are a barrier for them making friends, a barrier to them getting hired, a barrier to them being promoted and an even bigger barrier to them dating or hooking up.

@0112358 I am more than certain Autistic people can learn say x and it will make people unhappy.

The boys on here have no body language to read. All they have are words. And, yet, they still say shit like "All women are prostitutes". Stop making excuses for them and give them REAL expectations.

• i noticed the same thing.. i think its only one user who keeps posting different stuffs about prostitutes and saying women are not worth being in a relationship with... i guess it comes from a guy who had bad luck with ladies

• Some guys just dont want the committment of being in a relationship. Everybody has their own thing they may or may not like. Being with an escort, means no committment and no really put forth any effort to impress her. And your paying for a good time.

• i think it's almost like... a GaG-confessional. They can't really talk about this with their friends/family so they post it on GaG and try to get some feedback on their behavior. It's interesting.

• i've noticed that too. I guess some people want that and just can't seem to get sex, so it drives them to seek it out from prostitutes. Society seems to be getting weird. I feel sad that people have to resort to such things. I feel like men and women are kinda pulling away from each other and looking else fr sexual pleasures. Sad indeed :(

Men and women are so different sexually in a lot of ways I'm surprised we have sex at all really lol. I agree, I think it's getting worse, men and women pulling away from each other. It is sad. Also said that I think most women just automatically assume ALL men are creeps now and will used them, cheat, etc. Very sad.

@GingerGuy Yup, i agree with you. My friend actually works as a florist and was telling me she just can't remember when someone walked in to buy flowers for their partner. Yea, sometimes i wish men and women got along better. I'm with my fiance and i don't know how i was ever single without a dude by my side... its amazing. Sometimes i don't blame women... but yea, things are kinda sad :(

I wonder who the guys are buying flowers for, from the florist.

• They're the cool things to do now.

• I think it is. But honestly.. it makes no difference to me if these guys want to go to a hooker.

• Because they are horny, alone and maybe even desperate

• cause they can't get a girl irl

• probably sex offenders

• No, not a new trend. Most guys just can't get sex. Like, at all. Prostitutes are kinda their only option.