Don't you enjoy messing with catfishes?

i have encountered so many catfishes here, now i just go on with them and mess around their. lolz

• yes
    59% (23)73% (16)64% (39)Vote
  • no
    41% (16)27% (6)36% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
19|21

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've called out like 2 or 3 on here before. One is really obvious because he keeps using the same picture byt I did get him to admit to being a 65 year old man in private message.

Anyways your question reminded me of this picture.. I don't know, I thought it was funny 😅

http://i.imgur.com/zDTPPoX.jpg

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I don't Know Actually any "Catfish," per say, However, I do Enjoy "Trolling and Strolling " on Here, dear, from time to time, should it Need a Bit of Spice Ice.
    Any "Real" catfish, I have probably Blocked or Socked. No Real Friends so of Mine.
    Good luck and Great question, Working Hard to get to all of your Kind Invites. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

*I trust friends only, not just "Followers"xxx

• 1mo

ahhh, you have me:). sure i will keep inviting you for your great opinions:)
      xxoo

• 1mo

@lazermazer, thanks for the Like and always happy to oblige with your Most Interesting questions on here, dear. xx

• I only chat to people on gag who've I've been friends with for years.

I've encountered catfish in the past, but I just humoured them. I don't trust anyone online, apart for the very few people who I know are genuine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather there just weren't any at all. They're so damn tedious and annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • That and the giftcards are my only reasons to stay around. 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lolz, that was also my plan but i know some great people here. :)

• 1mo

Sure, there are some cool users, but the bitterness and stupidity coming from the majority of the users is overwhelming. 😕

• 1mo

hahaha, not a single doubt about that

• Sometimes haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Until I get bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not care if they're a catfish, only on this site to mess around!! I have no time to worry who is a catfish or who's not one!!

0|1
    0|0
  • yup it's fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to. Now I just roll my eyes and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss, there was a few I called out and I just love when they try to fight me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah lol its fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesh

0|1
    0|0
  • I find them annoying lol

0|1
    0|1
  • @lazermazer i am NOT a catfish

0|1
    0|0
  • hi ok naive here what a catfish? is it where someone will try to wind you up?

0|0
    0|0
  • I no longer do. They bore me.

0|1
    0|0
  • not a lot of people even post their pics though so how can you come across so many

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lolz, maybe because i m dirty or maybe because i m hot, lolz I don't know

What Guys Said 20

• No, I don't. In fact I try to avoid them as much as possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, catfish people stick out like a sore thumb online. Why do they even waste
    their time coming on here when we know their fake? I go to www.pipl.com
    and www.spokeo.com i find lots of catfishes these sites are legit and they
    tell you whose truthful or what person has lot time on their hands to catfish
    people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only really interact with them in passing - I don't make a point of trying to interact with them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, there are a ton of catfishes on this site but I don't pay them no mind. I just like with goofing off with people I'm cool with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just automatically call them out with proof and make them delete their accounts by threatening to expose them. That's only if they are well known on here. The level 1s I don't even fuck with.

0|1
    1|0
  • i was messing with one the other day on here.. she tried to sell me that she is angelina jolie lmao.. sad

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • its fun

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure when I have some time to kill.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it gives ma fake boner XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Just send them pictures of Goatse and ask them if they think you are sexy...

0|1
    0|0
  • So, you are saying you Enjoy to mess with me?
    #SoMean

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! I try to get kinky AF 😂 and I mean REAAAAAL KINKY LMFAO

0|1
    0|0
  • Catfish are best served deep fried with cocktail sauce.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • how do you mess with them? This sounds fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of a catfish before.

0|0
    0|0
  • You caught me, I'm really Taylor Momsen!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about them enough to mess with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends I go anonymous when I want to talk about my past sexual relationship with my cousin but no one believes me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

some will not even when you post non anonymously

• Show All
    • 1mo

@DooMguy so fricken good.

• 1mo

Well then you got nothing to worry about, you had sex it was good. The end, right? Unless she got pregnant or something