Girls do you get creepy messages everyday on G@G?

And guys what's the point of that? This isn't a dating site.
That pisses me off completely Girls do you get creepy messages everyday on G@G?this was just an example there are many that I wouldn't like to mention
They know it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the last message I got was a guy basically asking me to do his computer science homework. Every once in awhile I get a random messages going like "You have a cute dog! That's all." It's not like they want to chat or whatnot-- they just want to tell me that my dog (in my cover photo) is cute ๐Ÿ˜‚. I've gotten more of those than creepy messages I'd say.

I don't get messages often and I don't really remember the last "creepy message" I got. Benefits of being a guy perhaps lol

"What's the point of it?"
    As I'm guessing you already determined, some people (mostly guys) make the wrong assumption that this is a dating site. That, or they think they can get nudes or sext with people on here. I feel like 90% of sites/apps with any sort of private messaging feature are abused by some in this fashion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get weird messages maybe once or twice a week. They are usually referring to questions I have asked. For example, if I post a question asking "What was the best blowjob you have ever had?", I can almost guarantee that I will get at least one message saying "Suck my dick" or "It hasn't happened yet... could you do it for me?". It is so annoying and I Wish It would stop.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 43

• I haven't received or sent any such messages. I would never.

by the way ur face looks fuckable, send pics pls?
    ass shots too pls
    pls
    images.firstcovers.com/.../dolan_pls-302157.jpg

• Men on gag think this is a dating website and they have a chance to get a girlfriend on here. Why else do they pander up to you, send you creepy messages, and always want to respond to female questions and have back and forth conversation with girls they have never met face to face.

The delusion of the beta male is very high.

• There are some benefits to being a bald middle aged man (only the odd catfish tries to mess with me) but I know from others talking it is not nice to get all those messages. I apologise on behalf of my gender, don't be put off by it, go private and there is a setting only accept mail from people you follow then only follow people you completely trust.

• I've told many girls what you need to do is save them messages
    and give them to the police. You are only age 16 and you can
    contact this legit address and information below. You have every
    right to get justice for you and many other girls on here who are
    victims and no male of any age should be baiting minors for
    sexual reasons i have zero tolerance for online sex predators.

Los Angeles Police Department Internet Crimes
    Against Children Unit / Child
    Exploitation Investigative Group
    (562) 624-3859
    35549@lapd. lacity. org

• Damn Ms. Cocky "I know I am" haha love it
    I got a lot of creepy messages when GaG switched the genders on April Fool's lol.. were you there back then?

• I'm usually the creepy guy msging but the first message is more along the lines of "you look pretty hot.. Send me rear Gloot spread and I'll consider talking to you"

• Still In struggle n search of girlfriend here. ๐Ÿ˜€
    But almost all chicks are taken already. ๐Ÿ˜š
    I think I should quit searching girls. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Guess how many thirsty virgin hunters come sniffin my way?

www.iluvquotes.com/.../Optimized-chair-for-god.jpg

• I used to get weird messages from some chics and guys. Like this one lady asked me if she jerk her doods dick cause she's not sure if he'd like that. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Haven't gotten any messages in a good minute doe

• Probably every girl with pics or who answers sexual questions gets them. Sad but true.

Those guys are probably just horny and desperate... They'd have higher chances and annoy fewer people if they'd just put some effort into a regular conversation and show some interest in the person.

Just report and block people who start like that

• Those kind of guys are fucking losers. They can't get laid in real life so they go on a Q&A site (of all places) and hit on underage girls. What a bunch of pathetic SOBs.

• hey triss you know you girls dont have the monopoly on it. i get stuff too. probably coz im just so handsome lol. i do consceed however that you girls must get it a lot worse and i think that more guys should learn to respect women more but im just a looney leftie so what do i know ;)

• Why did you block his name, expose the cretin๐Ÿ˜† gather thy pitchforks

• Anonymity is where creepy people can do whatever they want with little consequences. They would never do it to someone they know because they're cowards.

• Hey can I message you... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• My inbox is like this,

stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1158287/tumbleweed-o.gif

Want to swap?

• I am the king of the creeps

• http://imgur.com/sevhbQP
    http://imgur.com/BAH7coF

Look there, I have even replying back but she continues.
    I have a damn huge collection of these pervs... But I don't let them fuck me up.

Grow some ovaries and woman up.
    #ignoreIt

• What the effin hell?

• I know, there are even worse. Trust me on this.
      Maybe most guys just don't complaint about it๐Ÿ˜‚
      By the way, Didn't I once Promised you to show you these creeps on day. I did it today, though they are only two.

• *Two pics I showed

• i don't know if my messages are creepy or not, bcz it's individual's thinking.
    BUT i don''t think i do this creepy except for one time lolz, but it was reverse catfishing so mehhh,
    Let's see in votes down below, am i creep ;)

• I lost my virginity to a girl I met on here

• Lmfaoooooo

• Um no, you said you were going to do it, you are a pervert. I never did anything

• You're a bitch!

• Yep
    It's weird tbh

• I get creepy messages from girls! Very creepy..

• "I love your hair and those lips - is your sex drive high or low"

Smooth af

• i dont do that unless its something going back and forth with a girl. i dont just message random chicks

• the site is open to a lot of forien people too who sign up and start messaging creepy things, also change your PM settings so only friends can message

• That's not really that creepy. But no. I don't get much messages anyways

• There are many at hers worse than this
      I prefer not post

• This always makes me feel sad.

• No people are unable to message me and I'd like to keep it that way.

• Why assume all guys are like that?

• Not all guys send creepy messgaes i barely send messages i respect women

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 23