G@g: What's with the recent spurt in questions/takes about being with hookers?

I saw quite many questions and some takes about men contemplating going to hookers/prostitutes..
Why?
And what do you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably because the hookers had some kinda sale or promotional event

Bang one get one free
    Half-price deals etc.

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Or maybe they're just advertising

I don't think anything of it

There's a possibility of that😎😜

Also don't forget about the coupons either, times have changed that's all I'm saying

Honestly though it could be die to the ease of access, you can just order online if you want

Most Helpful Girl

• Because there are some men who think that it's their virginity status that makes them lame, instead of their pathetic, whiny and desperate attitude.
    It's easy to solve the virginity thing. You can just hire a prostitute and baaam you're done with it.
    But working on improving yourself is a way more difficult thing and most people lack the patience and the will to do that.

What Guys Said 27

• 1|0
  • Like most English websites, there is a strong American presence on G@G and the whole prostitute thing is still not really accepted in America. However, America is becoming more and more liberal every day so this is just bound to happen. In virtually every country in Europe, prostitution is legal, out in the open, and just isn't a big deal. I'm guessing that someday, we'll see an America that looks like that too.

• It's the Hooker War. Ever since women started doing mytakes against hookers, suddenly men starting doing myTakes and questions for hookers. And then women did questions against those men. And then those men did the same thing etc. etc. etc.

All of these women need to stop calling men pathetic because that in itself is pathetic.

• It might just be one anonymous guy having a crisis so he floods the place with the question.
    + inspires a few other people to ask it too.

• I think it's sad but understandable. Men lacking confidence is a serious thing nowadays and of you have the money and time, a guy gets his sex and doesn't have his confidence diminished by rejection.

• I find there are cycles on GaG and hookers/excorts are the subject of the day at the moment.

• Because a lot of men are idiots who can't get a woman in real life so they come on here and try to justify their fucked up choice to other people and get confirmation that they did the right thing.

• This site is full of lonely losers 😳

• Probably all from the same 1-2 guys.

Not my thing but whatever makes them happy. Not judging anyone for it as long as they are not in a relationship

• i feel bad for them. i think they are going to them because they can't find nice women, or they had very bad and crappy experience with women

• I feel sad for them, but I think they're just babies. But I guess that's none of my business.

• Too many lonely guys on here

• Recent spurt? Sounds like usual on here..

• Freedom of expression

It is an interesting discussion topic as well

• "Why?"

It's probably a MGTOW topic filtering through into the non-MGTOW world.

If you had been Schopenhauer's cat instead of Schrödinger's you would have been able to work that out.

• I agree with them and I plan to pay for a prostitute myself, simply because it's the only way for me to ever have a kiss/sex

• why the sudden rise in people asking this exact same question?

• Maybe less fucks are being given then usual

• They need sex so it is good for them.

• I think it's people with too much time on their hands.

• Mostly because of the physical needs.

• It happens waaay more than women think it does.

• *raises eyebrows, have you? Welcome to Men's World

• Everyone wants sex. If you were incapable of attracting people you'd probably feel the same way.

Are they whiney? Yes.

But so many people on this site lack any empathy whatsoever. I'm sure if others were as unattractive as those guys whining about not getting laid they'd just be as whiney. People don't choose to be losers. It's a products of their genes upbringing and ethics that were taught to them.

• I've fuck over 70 hookers. it's no big deal.

• cuz they do it porno style

What Girls Said 6

• Hookers are all the rage. Haven't you heard?

• I don't see anything wrong with it. You do you.

• They think they are getting under these girl's skin. Or just a bunch of horny guys.

• Why do you care? i think it is good, sex workers are important to men.

• Lmaoooooo that dude has issues lmao

• It's pathetic af... they need to man up and learn how to get pussy instead of acting like one.