❄⛄Do you love this site⛄❄?

@girlsaskguys
❄I think its the best.❄

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No. it's full of stupid people with stupid opinions that really make me question how
    A- humanity has evolved to this point
    B- how at least 40% have not killed themselves from sheer stupidity
    C- how the majority of these people are allowed to do things like drive or use relatively dangerous things that you wouldn't let an 8 year old do...

What Girls Said 13

• No. There is one very childish 18 year old moderator on here. I posted an opinion on his take in which I did not agree to his points, and he went on to attack me with 6 comments, and then blocked me. I have complained to gag about this "supermod"'s immature behavior, but after like 2-3 days still no response from he admins. So what now? Gag is just gonna let immature supernova like that roam freely? It doesn't really leave a good impression on the site now, does it? Wonder what. other immature behavior he might have gotten away with.

I see.
      But what can you do now?
      You know. It's bad but there is nothing that can be done.

Yeah well other than continuing to Lester the admins until they finally stop ignoring me, there really is not much I can do, is there? And that is why I dislike this site. I barely come here anymore and when I do, I stay for only 5 minutes and then go. This site has gone down in quality. So much.

I understand your frustration.

• TBH it is kind of poison but it is a good source of entertainment.

• It was better when I first started getting active, so July- October 2015. It's been going downhill since then and especially since the American elections.

• No, it's toxic as hell.

• Meh. I loved it 2 years ago.

• It was better a few years back.

• It's okay, I guess.

• Nope but it does make me laugh sometimes

• I only use this site to entertain myself.

• Go outside.

• it's a great time-waster

• -_________-
    No not at all

• There are times that I do. I change my mind very often in regards to it.

What Guys Said 23