❄⛄Do you love this site⛄❄?

@girlsaskguys
❄I think its the best.❄

0|1
14|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No. it's full of stupid people with stupid opinions that really make me question how
    A- humanity has evolved to this point
    B- how at least 40% have not killed themselves from sheer stupidity
    C- how the majority of these people are allowed to do things like drive or use relatively dangerous things that you wouldn't let an 8 year old do...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No. There is one very childish 18 year old moderator on here. I posted an opinion on his take in which I did not agree to his points, and he went on to attack me with 6 comments, and then blocked me. I have complained to gag about this "supermod"'s immature behavior, but after like 2-3 days still no response from he admins. So what now? Gag is just gonna let immature supernova like that roam freely? It doesn't really leave a good impression on the site now, does it? Wonder what. other immature behavior he might have gotten away with.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I see.
      But what can you do now?
      You know. It's bad but there is nothing that can be done.

• 1mo

Yeah well other than continuing to Lester the admins until they finally stop ignoring me, there really is not much I can do, is there? And that is why I dislike this site. I barely come here anymore and when I do, I stay for only 5 minutes and then go. This site has gone down in quality. So much.

• 1mo

I understand your frustration.

• TBH it is kind of poison but it is a good source of entertainment.

1|2
    0|0
  • It was better when I first started getting active, so July- October 2015. It's been going downhill since then and especially since the American elections.

0|1
    0|1
  • No, it's toxic as hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh. I loved it 2 years ago.

1|1
    0|0
  • It was better a few years back.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's okay, I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope but it does make me laugh sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • I only use this site to entertain myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a great time-waster

0|0
    0|0
  • -_________-
    No not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • There are times that I do. I change my mind very often in regards to it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23