I fucking hate the people on gag that do this, how about you?

Don't you just hate it when people block you because you have a different fucking opinion, But before they block you the respond to you attacking you and they think they are being cute about it because they got the last say.

This shit makes me mad because to everyone else it just looks like you took their shit. Bitch fuck you I don't need to take this! You pansy motherfuckers need to grow a pear If you can dish it bend the fuck over and take it you sensitive, pee-brained, willy-up the bum cunts.

• Yes I hate it when people block me after insulting me or my intelligence.
  • People are too sensitive on here.
  • No I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• That fucking bullshit pisses me off like fuck dude. It's like I just want to say say bitch fuck you but I can't because they fucking blocked. Then I'm like fuck.. godamnit. Those motherfuckers..

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem as you do. Stupid little whiny arseholes. But don't give a damn about them and you will be much more happy.

What Guys Said 30

• It's annoying and stupid, but I don't care, they're not the type of people to be bright enough, or mature, to deal with other people's opinions.

• ... and then they make a series of incorrect comments throughout the future and you want to correct them but you can't

• Yes, I fucking hate that shit. If you're going to fucking respond to someone to tell them how offend you are, at least have the fucking bollocks to take whatever backlash you're gonna get from the other person. It's the Internet for fuck sake, people need to get it through their thick skulls that on the internet you're going to get offended if you're an oversensitive prick.

• the worst thing about me is that gag lets me put in my 1000 letters before telling me "oops you´re blocked, can´t send that, sorry" xD fuck you... tell me before i wasted my time!

• It bothered me a little when someone did it to me. But then I realized that they have their own right to their opinion, EVEN if it's WRONG. If people want to be wrong, let them. They'll learn the hard way.

• I don't feel a need to have the last word. If I do feel bothered, then I take a step back and ask myself where that is coming from. Because overall that shit just doesn't matter and if it's bothering me, then there's something personal I need to address. But most of the time (this has only happened a handful of times) I just don't care and look at it as pathetic, in a sort of childish way and move on. Because it really takes a weak minded person, with a delicate constitution to do that. Assuming you were not harassing them lol.

If someone is berating you and just won't stop with insults you probably should block them if ignoring them isn't working.

• Yeah it's annoying. It's like why even bother asking a question if you're just going to get mad at the people who disagree with you?

• It does the work for me. Once they block me, I have no further interest in them.
    I've got no craps to give as to what they spout off.

• Yes, people will either judge you on your opinion or they will try arguing with you i had it happen to me many times , I just let them go and hope karma gets them.

• I don't block people who have a different opinion. But I do block people who are too stupid to understand what I'm saying, or they are just straight up crazy. it happens a lot I've blocked a bunch of people already. I could be talking about animals and they are freaking out on me about desks and I'm just like "why?" lol. So I just block their asses.

• I don't care if anyone on here blocks me. It's not my problem if they can't accept what I say.

• It does anger me a little bit but the anger only lasts a few seconds. They only block if they know they can't win the debate.

• I don't care tbh, it's only happened to me once and that person was a total troll. I'd feel like they were just weak and didn't have any arguments if they did that :p.

• Joys of peoples free will I'm affrad

• "Good, let the hate flow through you!" Eh, they're childish if they do so, come away from it knowing that you're not as petty and pathetic!

ha, i know but still it's irritating because in person don't ever not have a come back so it's just very annoying.

Yeah I get that, I just shut off whatever it is and go stretch my legs.

• it's happened to me a lot

same which is why i got mad and typed this up real quick haha.

mostly concerning homosexuality and premarital sex.

• Yeah the last word block is a bit childish.

• Ha ha I know how it feels.
    I was was not even rude... lol

• I love people like you though

well thank you, haha. I just really riles me up when they do that.

• Super annoying. But I just remember it's GaG, laugh, and carry on with life.

• Hmm i've learned that its a waste of emotional energy to care.

• Don't care.. never let them see you sweat girl. Block away, talk shit, hate.. I laugh and keep stepping. ;)

• Girl or guy?
    Yeah...

• You must be new here
    Allow me to welcome you to G@G @Emiko

hardly new been her for over a year but thanks anyhow.

yea it happened to me three times for just one topic when i wrote this lol

Those people are trolling 😂

• Yes Ido.

• Yea it happened to me today

• I've only been blocked on Twitter. She simply couldn't handle my morally conservative opinion on same-sex-marriage. In this case, it didn't bother me at all because I knew she understood my opinion, and of course it's her right to block whoever she wants anyway

• That just happened to me last night and they are a moderator. Very childish.
    It has happened plenty of other times too. I've been on here for a while and I've never had any inclination to block anyone.

• Yuppp

• Bruh...

Chill.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, I do think that's silly when people do that. It's normal to have different opinions on topics.

• It's happened to me like 4 times.
    Don't ask a question if you don't want to know the answer. I give my full honest opinions about everything and some girls can't take it so they block me. Lol!

• It's pathetic, but it's not my problem. They remain stupid

• Grow a pear? Not really the best fruit to grow tbh

• People who want to argue and troll are idiots on here anyway. We're here to ask questions, not pose effective arguments.

• I more hate it when someones anon and you can't block them... this one person told me my parents are gonna die... I kinda wanted to block him but I couldn't because he was anon.

• I love being blocked mid argument, shows they are pussys who can't defend themselves.

• Lol I don't care

• Haha people do that to me often, it's annoying but whatever, they're the ones to care way too much.

• yes it annoys me

• Honestly, I don't care. I just consider it stupid.