Name some gagers you see around but don't really talk with much?

I, for one, see @ElissaDido @Table20 @Library @Chico_brah +other jockheads
@LittleSally and several other peeps here all the time but I don't really know them.

Updates:
29d Any more?

1|0
13|21

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 20

• Dude, I saw you around too. I saw so many gaggers around here too that I never really talked to and don't know that much about them. I've been here since last May and recognized so many usernames (too many to list). Thanks for the mention by the way :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like you bro you post funny stuff sometimes. I rarely check my msgs but can always tag me in shit.

3|1
    0|0
  • I see a lot of people around because I only use the live feed. My list would go on way too long. Most of them I don't really message or anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol i have gone pretty dark (slight racism not intended.) i hardly talk to anyone. The cool people left 2 years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there has been a influx of really good Gaggers onto the site the last few months

0|1
    0|0
  • @ElissaDido
    And few other GaGer's i see a lot around here like they are everywhere on here πŸ˜‚
    I don't talk here much cause that message thing on here is old school and sucks
    But yep I do have some users WhatsApp and Kik and i talk to them there

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, I'd say elisadido, teawrecks, littlesally, that trans girl who keeps making new accounts and most of the active male Gager's, bubbletrouble and

0|1
    0|0
  • Me too. I'm answering any question whatever in my capacity but when it comes to conversion I'm not really good at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much all active users.

0|1
    0|0
  • Teawrecks

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't talk to anyone on GaG anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • That dude there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much all the active users. The only people I talk to regularly are people who rarely post anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only talk to one person on here daily

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone except a few

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone I suppose xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone apart from @TuMeManques and @EmpatheticLady

2|0
    0|0
  • i see all the gager buut i dont talk to anyone of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I dunno about @ElissaDido, seems flaky.

Pretty much same as yours. @mooky06 as well. She's hot! Haven't conversed much though.

Bro can u help me out, I wrote 3 questions, which don't appear to have had much footfall?

4|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Have you invited everyone to them?

• Show All
    • 27d

@ElissaDido Do you roleplay?

• 25d

@hollygoeslightly you are hot

• Every gag celebs ever lol

1|0
    0|0