Do you think GaG as a whole is more liberal or conservative?

• liberal
  • conservative

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most users lean conservative, but the admin, editors, and (most) moderators are liberal.

When you compare the "users" to the people, the "admin" to government officials, the "editors" to the media, and the "moderators" to the justice system - G@G is a pretty accurate reflection of real life in America...

What Girls Said 10

• Conservative as FUCK

• perverted

• Conservative

• I think we have a pretty even mix, which helps get a variety of opinions. I think it's awesome.

• Conservative as hell. Which I find very interesting haha.

• liberal for sure

conservatives are louder atm with this current election cycle but it's the same small group of people that talk

• It used to learn more liberal than it is now i think but it seems to have taken a right wing shift with this current election cycle. Either way you are far right wing of my countries politics.

• I think liberal

• I'd say liberal

• I do not pay attention of who is liberal or conservative

What Guys Said 20

• At times it's hard to say. But I've noticed that most of the prominent members tend to sway more on the liberal side than conservative.

• Liberal. Because there are way too many stupid 16 year olds on here who think they know everything.

• They're just, fucked in the head, generally. Like seriously cognitively impaired.

• WAY WAY too conservative.

• I would say 60/40 Liberal/Conservative

• I think it's divided.

• I think there's a good mix here. Which makes for some... interesting conversations that we all get to watch :D

• I think its close to 50/50 depending on who is online at the time.

• compared to my own views... conservative.

in general... I guess it depends from which country you're from

• im not really sure anymore. I would've said liberal in the past, but there's so many trump supporters running around here that its hard to say

• The women are generally far more liberal and the straight men are more conservative. Just like regular society.

• I'd say liberal.

• neither- predominantly 'reactionary'

• There is more amount of liberals here, but the amount of liberals and conservatives that share their thoughts is about the same.

• Who cares? Its not about politics.

• unfortunately conservatives I haven't seen such ignorant racist reactionary people in one place

• Liberal about the things that they want and conservative about what they want. It's all about them

• Definitely liberal.

• Conservatives without a doubt when you look at all the hillary hate mongering posts and the results of nearly every "who would you vote for" poll on gag.

It's comical to see the conservatives to say liberals dominate. But I guess that's a part of their paranoid, tinfoil hat mentality.

• Conservative, never seen so many conservatives/racists in one place.