Lmao G@G am I annoying? Do you hate me?

My opinions and questions keep getting taken down. Lol upvote if I should leave gag already.

28d For those of you who upvoted... I really love you. I would give you my virginity and be your best friend but...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody cares, bye 👋

• 28d

Okay I really love you too!

• 24d

I dont hate on broke niqqas ✌

• 24d

Okay I'll let them know

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention Whore... Just kidding lol. You are so pretty by the way whats your ethnicity?

• 28d

Lol I am a attention slut not whore. Thanks I'm Mexican.

• 28d

Lol... wow where I live not too many Mexicans but lots of Indians so I kinda thought you looked like them.

• 28d

I always get that.

What Guys Said 66

• Omg just GTFO here already and then I can have a winter_bunny when you return 馃槑. I don't even like Autumn anyway. Lame middle season bleh.

No but you better not leave me again Ale, you better not do it. 馃槨. Do you even know the emotional struggle I faced when summer bunny abandoned us
    http://replygif.net/i/759.gif
    You don't want this again do you? No? Cool then stay your sarcastic butt here馃槃.

• 28d

Hahaha if I ever delete and come back it won't be bunny anymore.

• 28d

I guess because bunnies are horny I don't know. True Lol gag would fall apart without my sarcasm.

• 28d

Haha yep! Who would cause trigger quakes and trigger storms if you left.

We need that entertainment lol.

• I most certainly don't hate you, though if you could manage to smile a bit more and refer to me always as Chubsy Ubsy my life would be complete!

• Dont know you at all so can't say. Seen a few comments you made, but thats about it. I dont hate you or find you annyoing *yet* anyway :).

• Dude you're like the most neutral and nicest chick on here. I don't know how anyone could be triggered by you.

• I love you but please don't ask me to take your virginity away from you just for answering this one question favorably. I respect your virginity. Give it to the one whom you will find special. Don't leave gag. Hang on somehow or the other.

• lawl

• Oops I've never had a problem with you... and never saw a post I'd have removed.
    As a person, I certainly don't have a problem with you :D

• Nice, lol. Silly rabbit, trix are for kids. ;)

• Maybe it's the NSA, they don't like your hair or something so they are fucking with you. Those sneaky bastards >.<

• I never had any problem with you

• If you are giving your virginity away for an upvote, then I throw a big upvote out there, even though I don't think you should leave. ;) HAHA!

• Just say the word and I'm taking this question down lol... nah you're cool :P

• You're like my bestie here in GAG XD

• No you're not annoying at all, what kind of questions were you asking to get them taken down o. O?

• Obviously you haven't met 90% of this site if you think you're annoying... me included 😂

• Fucking go already. No one wants you here. At all. Totally. Really. I'm cereal.

• No, don't really have much of an opinion on you, tbh.

• Life itself can be cruel sometimes. So I suggest, don't care about all haters here and all those hypocrite f**kers, and pick just those nice ones. Why would you care about opinion of some loser, someone who failed in life?

• No you're not I think you're fun.

I love your wit and sarcasm.

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.”

• I don't think you should leave.

• Welcome to Gag. The Social Justice Warriors favourite forum where everything is an offence and must be taken down.

• You are not annoying at all. Don't let the haters win!!!

• Mmm you don't really carry a convo well but you aren't annoying.

• You've obviously upset the whiny SJW crew !! Your update shows you have a lively sense of humour , made me chuckle... I like caustic humour & banter , my little lady , Lucia , has inherited my salty & a bit mean humour too !!

• 28d

Lol what is sjw?

• 28d

SJW = Social Justice Warrior , always overly sensitive wussbags that are offended by EVERY-frggin'-THING !! Most are " liberals " and / or feminists.

• 28d

Lol thanks and Yeup I definitely trigger them Oh well.

• Lmao don't leave, I appreciate your sarcastic and joke posts.

• Well I don't really know you on here, but you have answered a question or two of mine very nicely..

• I don't know you for me to judge but you seem like a nice young lady
    Don't leave cause of people who are haters. Stay for us people who
    are loving <3

• we are here to give opinions... and you really don't seem annoying.

Everyone has different perspectives and it is necessary to take your perspective to have a better understanding... so cool... I am ok with your opinions.

• Shut up!!! 😤😤😤
    I don't wanna lose the only person who answers all of my questions.

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 18