How many people slide into your DMs on average?

A week? A day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine most girls never because it's automatically set to not receive any DM's without following first, and why would they be so stupid to turn that off? Personally I turned it off cuz I like helping people and talking to people. I think like 3 or 4 people have messaged me since I joined. I messaged people too, mostly because we talked about some shit in a thread and then moved it to DM.

I didn't know it was set like that. Mine must be turned off lol.

Haha, I don't know. I think maybe they made it automatic recently, and if you joined before that time it wasn't. I don't know! I'm pretty new here still. It's been at most a month.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's one if you count the gag system 😂

What Guys Said 3

• WTF is a DM?

Private messages

Oh I use all sorts of current slang because I work with people a generation younger. But I am not obsessed with every nrw social media platfirm that comes along because it's like to be replaced in a few years... just like slang terms like "slide into DMs". This is why it pays to master and use proper language; much slang becomes nonsensical within 3 generations so after that no one knows what the slang user was trying to say.

Jesus fucking Christ I hate bad software.

• DMs on here?

• I average like 1 person for every 2 months...

What Girls Said 0