"You have posted too many opinions"... Wtf GaG?

What's up with the "you have posted too many opinions in a short period of time" crap?
Is this y'all reminding us losers to get off the web and get a life? lol

I swear this site discourages users with every "up"date.

27d I can't reply to my own responses to my question either? Blasphemy! What's going on? Lol
Explain yourselves GaG! :o

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It may be because they want to avoid people post lots of short opinions to high lots of Xper points :o
    It could also be protection against hackers trying to crash the site by bombarding it with new posts. A technique often used to get websites down :-(
    But maybe if you can type quickly and post opinions one after the other you may trigger that protection.
    I've never had it but I've heard other users in the past facing the same error message :-(

• GAG is making itself lame with all these "updates" it had something good with the original. But they caught the bug and they're trying to make this another Facebook or Twitter or some shit.

• I think that has been around for a while - I remember that happening to me before a while ago

• Probably the admin's way of telling us to go out there and get a life...

Not very effective, I can still play some games.

• Yeah games do it too. :P.

• This hasn't happened to me yet, but they probably want to curb the spammy one liner posts that have become more prevalent as of late.

• 27d

I wrote like long paragraph answers and got that

• 27d

Well it's probably an automatic system just meant to stop people from making rapid succession posts, because those posts tend to be one liner spam posts. I've been on a few sites that have done this. It's probably even more of an issue here because the site gives you free stuff for posting :p

• Hasn't happened to me yet. This is really a thing? :o

• idunno. i have a life, don't project your lives onto me!

• Hasn't happened to me yet

• It wants to know you're not a spammer, or a robot. It's just preventing spamming

What Girls Said 7

• Same thing happened to me! On my recent activity feed, my opinions and replies posted 6-15 minutes ago all appeared to be posted "now". That glitch probably made gag assume it was spam. I saw your cry for help by liking my q 😂

• 27d

Haha I was like what's going on? ?
      it hasn't done that now, so it's all good.

Yes I liked your question because I couldn't respond :,( lol

• 27d

What? Really? lol like photoshopping the fact that you're given that same "too many responses" warning?

• 27d

I Know right ahha like who would photoshop such a thing

• Never seen that before.

• wtf :o
    that s none sense

• The same happened to @reixun with replies

• I wonder what's going on. I can post just fine. 😳

• I can't say I have ever had that happen. But you are right about the updates.

• i guess they're assuming people post short, unhelpful answers when they do that