Why are my comments being deleted but others are not?

My comment was deleted after someone called me pathetic and I replied 'as long as I am not as pathetic as yourself' apparently this was antoganistic but the other persons comment wasn't deleted.

On the same thread someone called me a bitch; Comment also not deleted.

How is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Report it

Most Helpful Girl

• It is Called "Partiality."
    Look it up, hun, if you don't Know What It "Twit" Means, and if you already Do... You get the Pix.
    There is More and More "Unfairness" Going around Gag Town, which Never used to be like this in the Nearly 3 years I have Been here.
    However, as Wise an owl I know that I am, no One Can Knit Pick nor Knit me a Sweaty Sweater neither.
    I Pick up on Everything Here, dear.
    From now on, Call on GAG here to come and Take a Look or Report things yourself in the Message box. It has been Done, hun, to me a Few times for WTF reason? I Never had this in the Past.
    Today, you Have to be "Polically Correct or Not." Or Wear the Name.
    Good luck, @Pearl85 xx

What Guys Said 9

• Because there is a bit of bias here.. I report and nothing happens, yet I respond and deletion!

• Because someone (probably the person attacking you) reported you. Report their comment and theirs should be removed.

I reported them both now both accounts are inactive :-/

Well, they may be back under different names, but you won this round. Did you report the comment or the user? And did the comments get deleted?

Never mind. I just saw @xHoneyxBeex responded and it was taken care of.

• its because we are old cuz most of mine are also deleted lol

• It was a personal attack in my opinion

• It does seem very random at times

• Report their opinions.

• If you're irrelevant views removed :)

• I know right it gets me angry but someone told me (I'm going to rephrase it a little) that if they're an admin its hard to remove their comment which got me so angry when this admin trolled on my question and said something nasty my friend on here teared him to shreds actually and so much so he didn't even reply back when she commented on his opinion on my question but I still wish I could delete that opinion though

• If it was that kayla girl? She did that to me. She came onto my take, posted some rubbish that had nothing to do with it. I called her up on it. She then proceeded to arrogantly preach nonsense and then hurled abusive language my way. When I reported her, my comment back to her was removed, whilst hers still stands.

It's crazy right?

I got your back. Also by the way, your profile picture is so hot!

Kayla? No it was something that begins with N and a old guy deeejay or somerthing-Some old creep who married a virgin he met on G@G and was trying to slut shame other girls

And thanks 😘

You're welcome. feel your pain.

Honestly what a profile picture! You weren't by any chance trying to seduce me were you? ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• Actually, that other users' comments on the same thread WERE also removed. Posts that are reported notify the admin team and if they violate the guidelines, they will be removed. No one called you a 'bitch' on that particular thread where the other posts were removed. So, if that happened on a different thread or under someone else's opinion, please report it.

So where she said 'bitches like you' is not calling me a bitch? It's no less antognistic than my response that was deleted and actually that persons comment was not deleted

Sorry, it wasn't that thread but the same My Take under another opinion. I reported it.

Yes, the post has now been removed.

• I wonder the same thing. One time a guy called me a narrow minded and shallow whore, so I cussed him out. It was my comments that were removed first. I had to fight to get his removed. People have said hurtful things because I don't want kids, I always cuss them out. It's my comments that are removed first.

• your comment sounds mild compared to mine.

this guy told me to "spread my legs more." so i told him to "go f himself."

i guess it just depends on who gag favorites, or who reports first. i don't really see a need to report someone unless they get really creepy. other than that, it should be between us.

I find reporting very childish and actually I fine that actually the people who offend the most are the ones who end up reporting you.

i agree. i find that people raised in this generation are the ones that have the most trouble with being adults about situations. if you wanna run some junk out your mouth, you better be prepared to take what's comin.' because i'm not just gonna take it, or whine about it.

• Did you report it? Where is it? I don't think the first one is antagonistic, what the person said to you, but the second one is.

I don't take offence to being called pathetic by a 56 year old man hiding behind his computer screen. Neither do I care for a stupid little girl calling me a bitch. I have no time to report like I am at school or something. Don't give what you can't take! But point is why do mine gets deleted but others don't? Some kind of favouritism?

I don't even know who she is but that means that either the administrators deactivated her account for violating too many site rules or having duplicate accounts or she deleted her account willingly.

Same goes for the guy who called me pathetic then reported me.