Will I be taken more seriously now since my profile is in the 18-24 age bracket 😂?

• Yes, obviously master of all living and dead things!
  • No, now go solve your homework kiddo. >.>
  • I hate you! I'm here for xp.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I remember how it is. When you are like below 18 nobody listen to you even if you are right like all the time. Then when you turn 18 or above and say the same things its like "omfg you are so damn smart!!!". Even if you been saying it for 8 years.

Also, late happy birthday :)

Mine was too 3 days ago, time flies.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (assuming it was just your birthday). I'm sure your opinions will be taken with life or death seriousness now you've hit the critical age. It's a good thing you never joke around or are sarcastic, amirite-- people may misinterpret your opinions.

So... welcome to the club. We don't have any food to give away, but I suppose you already have plenty of biscuits and swag. (... Unless biscuites was referring to something other than small pieces of baked bread. I've always wondered that lol)
    media.giphy.com/media/ttdNU2pWSt3TG/giphy.gif
    Now, be free my young padawan and ask away all those pent up "how to" sexual questions you've surely been restraining yourself from asking this whole time haha

• do u even look at someones age when coming here? i dont look at their age till i have a long conversation with them. if im just passing i dont care. most people are retarded and u growing up isn't going to change the fact ur still retarded. u growing up is just going to make u understand u are just retarded is all. ;) and see people my age act no different. so why should age matter? and if someone is clever its not because of their age its because of their life experiences or because they were just fucking clever since they were a child. most are retards though.

This is true, but I meant through this question to ask whether I will get rid of people telling me "you're under 18, focus on your studies" or "you are under 18, lolzzz, u don kno' shiet".

lol well even at my age i have people older come by and tell me... ur so young what do u know... lol so u will always get that no matter what age u are. u shouldn't care is what my point was above

• No... no not really...

• So it must have been birthday recently - Happy Birthday - It shouldn't happen but I think you might be treated a little bit different.

Thanks. :)
      I'm sure I will be treated slightly different based on this. It's disappointing, but it is what it is.

• I think for some of the guys here (including me), they'll feel more comfortable answering a question by you if it's sex-related. I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

It'll be tomorrow by GTM+2, but I did not resist to post this since GaG showed it earlier, but thanks. :)

You're a grown-up now. You must feel so... wise :p

• Haha I don't think it will be such a big difference :D
    You've always been a serious girl and after some time people know that!

• I will never take you seriously :/

;)

• Maybe when you hit 30 :P That's where the cool kids at!

• Depends on what you say.

• I don't look at a person's age, I look at what they have to post. There are some users in the 18-24 age range that's a lot more wiser than those in an older age bracket.

True, but I intended this post more as a joke than anything. :")

I know where you're coming from. It's like people take me more seriously now that I have a beard :p

Beards are the means of life, this is why you are taken more seriously with it, duh. 😂

• I only respect Under 18's opinions.

• Nope it just means guys have a better excuse to send creepy messages to you LOL.

• I give credennce to all unless they are trolls or can't spell "ho" when referring to a prositute like behavior or can't spell MASTURBATION properly :)

• Happy bday bro. Yeah I usually don't pay attention to what under 18s say tbh ahahha

• Slightly. I only consider people as 3/4ths human until they turn 21

In Europe you can drink, smoke and drive legally as soon as you turn 18. :p

Yea the government has their cut off... then there's the negrodamus cut off :)

1 to half a continent, I go with half a continent, unless your rule also implies that I can get away with doing only 3/4th of my homework. 😂

• You will be taken seriously depending on what can you do to contribute to people, age is merely an indicator.

• Nope, but now that you are officially a granny I will stop hitting on you lmao 😂

• nope. the only thing that changes is that you probably get more dick pics now xD not even joking.

This means I will report so much that maybe I will be offered to be a mod. 😂

XD i don´t know if this is how this works xD cause then every girl would just be a mod automatically.

• Unfortunately you're right. You will be taken more seriously now that your profile says 18-24.

• Yea lol

• As long as you comment without suggesting that you are not 18 and know only as much as an average 18 yr old, you WILL be taken seriously.

• Yup. Welcome 2 da club

• Turquoisey,
    ❄️You are officially a badass now. Welcome to the club.❄️
    #haveAGreatDay
    #ClubAdulthood

• But your b'day is tomorrow I guess :P

• I always respect people regardless of their age.

• its possible i guess

• We all love you.

• Not to be rude but just because you hit adult age doesn't mean your mature

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• Welcome to adulthood, there's no turning back, it all goes downhill from here lol
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...7a3119326d65c57a46756a0.jpg

• Probably not.

• yes bb you just got upgraded XD

• Probably but now you are going to have to fight off a bunch more pervs.

• brackets?
    we don't need no stinking brackets!

• Probably not lol

• No, dear! Now you are really screwed

• sure kiddo

• Since you asked this question... nope lol

• Lol yassss welcome to the adult group, our lives are soooo funnn you'll love it, you'll feel like you're in another planet XD but in this other planet we only take people seriously if they're under 18 :0