What do you think of take and counter-take thing on here?

Take and counter-take:
Someone posts a take on certain topic and another take countering the points in that take comes up.
Like, someone posts a take 'why men should pay on first date' , after a while new take with title 'why men should not pay on first date' comes up.

What do you think of this trend?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the Wells Fargo case I took a counter take in both the takes and I got the MHO for them. In another case of shamming yourself , I took the counter take and I got an MHO. In the case of Cheer leaders wanting to dress conservative style , I took counter take and I got an MHO. In the take of 4 commonwealth countries trying to get together by forming an economic agreement , I opposed for excluding India , and I won an MHO. So taking counter take is not wrong , if you can put forward convincing points to show why you think it should be so.

Most Helpful Girl

• IT's annoying as hell and yet another reason why very few people spend time reading Takes on here

What Guys Said 9

• It's stupid. I'd rather the person just argue with op. It just looks like a massive dick move to make for nothing more than for the sake of making a take against someone else. Moreover, 90% of the mytakes and questions on this site are the same things. So to make a counter take is nothing revolutionary and just repeating stupid points made fittyleven times already

• I like it, gender wars make good trolling grounds.

• I couldn't muster a fuck to give since I wouldn't read either lol

• Seems petty unless done really well

• More power to them, I'm not going to read all that

• I like that idea

• Apparently people are going on a lot of dates and its an issue

• I think we also need counter counter-takes.

• I don't know, i enjoy giving them hard time from both sides :P

What Girls Said 1

• Just another contributing factor to why the quality of takes on GaG seems to be slipping further and further down the shitter...

Do something about it and write quality content then.

Maybe write something entertaining?

@Blitzkrieger
      yeah. That's what I've realized is really the only way for any time spent writing takes becomes worthwhile. Quality as in real quality versus 'quality' as in writing things that stir up shit that ideally are in list-form and focused on gender differences/sex is the way to go. Sad but such is life.