What will be Wednesday's Asked to Death Question here on G@G? Are you not SICK of these damn election questions?

Every forking day it's been "who are you voting for" - "who do you think will win" blah blah blah... PUKE.

The American People have already lost. I'm so sick of seeing these questions in my live feed.

What do you think the over-asked question of the latter half of this week will be?

• How do you feel now that Trump/Clinton won the election?
  • How many Americans are moving to Canada?
  • Do you accept the election results?
  • Do you think Trump/Clinton will be impeached?
  • Do you think that Trump/Clinton will do XYZ now that he/she is POTUS?
  • Who cares? I'm just glad Obama is leaving.
1mo oh yeah I forgot:

- Do you think the election was rigged?

- Do you think that hackers manipulated the election?

Etc, etc, ad nauseam

Most Helpful Guy

• I can bet someone will ask "How do you feel now that x has been elected president?"
    Or "Who did you vote for and did they win?"
    "What do you think they will do now?"
    "Do you miss Obama?"
    "How do I look?"
    "Will they be a good president?"
    "Are 7 inches enough?"
    "Will you be leaving the US now that x is president?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sad that We the People can't vote for the Winner. I am sad that it boils down to the electoral vote. I want to live in a Nation where the people have the Real Say!!! And yes, I think a lot of the companies that make the voting machines are " in bed" with one party or the other. Either way this goes, we are in for a rough ride! However with that being said: Let's Make America Great Again!!!

What Guys Said 24

• "Does xyz prove that the elections are rigged?"

I swear to god, the people who think that way are the shittiest of humans. Yes, more than pedophiles, murderers, etc. Are there worse things like pedophelia, rape and murder? Abso-fucking-lutely, but there's a fundamental difference; at least with those people, for the most part, for their actions, they'll get punished. You do any of those things, you realize and they realize they're going to jail or at least be in some sort of trouble. The psychosis suggests that they don't believe what they're doing is wrong, but they realize it's wrong

With the fucktards who suggest that the presidency is rigged are shitty because they're just pathetic losers who suggest, because they didn't get the result they wanted, somehow whatever they are fighting for/against is rigged against them and not because either they picked a losing side, can't see the stupidity in their logic and don't take accountability for anything and insist the world is against them happens on this site all the fucking time with, sorry to say, your friendly neighborhood republicans (not in general, but I have a few specific trump supporters in mind on this site I could name drop). It's like, if you can't win, whine and bitch and just live in your own reality. And what makes it so much more dangerous is the fact that you can act stupid like that and can't be punished for thinking that way. As for the practical implications of how it can be detrimental to society are endless. It's like if your team lost 50-13, you say the football game was rigged cause they didn't call holding on 1st down with a 4 yard gain... no, your team is just dumpster fire. Stop playing the victim game and whining

Sorry for the rant, but that needs to be said. Maybe next time I'll tag said unnamed losers 😑

• "What do you think about me?"

http://i.imgur.com/5qRoibh.gif

• Take two Compazine and call me four years from now! And remember the great universal truth: This, too, shall pass!

• 26d

Well, as it turns out... it seems mostly a bunch of butt-hurt liberals and millineals have been non-stop drama posting about how Tump is "gonna take this and that away" "oh mer guuurrd" "What are we gonna do now" "I can't get a free safe space". "the sky is falling" "oh mer guuurrd"

How about calming your tits and having a nice hot cup of shut the hell up while you wait and see what happens.

Trump isn't Satan, and Hillary was not The Virgin Mary. Good Gawd!

• 26d

I understand your frustration with the left and the "I-need-a-free-hug" crowd. They will move on to some other topic in time.

• Yeah, it is literally the most important election probably in the history of the world. This will determine the future course of YOU, YOUR LIFE, the lives of your friends and family, and the lives of NEARLY every single person ALIVE TODAY.

Yeah, golly, just sick of it. Let's go watch Dancing with the Stars!

As evidenced by your misdirected sarcasm, clearly your reading comprehension is lacking.

Everything you said about the election is probably true. But that has nothing to do with the question that I asked, nor did I indicate that the election itself is in anyway trivial.

Try again.

Ms. Neverwrong I'm so sorry.

Hey man, if you pride yourself on being a smart-ass, you need to be able to read first.

The question was NOT about the election, it was about G@G and the copious amount of repetitious questions about it in the live feed.

Of course, to your point... maybe that means that a lot of people are interested, and they will get out and vote. :)

• Now that Trump won, a combination of whiny leftists announcing how appalled they are that a viewpoint other than their own prevailed and overconfident neckbeard conservatives boasting of victory and how much they hate feminism. Pretty much the usual except with a more political flair.

• Its like this every election, except this one is worse.. each one gets worse. be glad when its over.

• It will be A on Wednesday then if HRC wins it will move to rigged elections and voter fraud.

• There are parties all over tomorrow night where you can go and party while watching the election returns. By the end of the evening, most will be well under the influence, and the "winners" will party on, while the "losers" may get more snockered and start trouble. I think many places are going to be extremely ugly!

Lots of protests blocking streets, breaking windows, setting fires. And I do not think it is over.

• All of the above but I expect it to taper off after the election and December will be better and after the inaugruation things to be back to normal

• I'm ready to fork some people!

• yes as a non American I am and don't care

• Its all rigged... or similar...

• Lol, I think you covered everything 😅

• Do not undermine the intelligence of hackers, if hackers manipulated the election... it would be so nobody would have won. And that... would be badass.

• It'll be *gasp* how do I look.

• More action than my girlfriend on a drunk night in bed

• Where's the closest place to buy my weed and can I grow my own?

• The only thing worse are the people that whine about trends.

• Nah seriously I think I'll even miss this shi'

• I think America had enough of 8 years that Obama did nothing
    so Hillary Clinton had no chance to win...

• I vote for hillary because the media tells me too.

• They're all propaganda, and mudslinging. All the GAG QA's that are asking who you're voting for. Great system we live in, unlike dictators, like Putin, oh, wait, my bad

• Good grief! I just want us to get back to questions like, "Is this showing too much cleavage," "How do I look in this bikini," and "Does my ass look good in these yoga pants?"

:D

• "Who plans on killing themselves now that Trump/Clinton was elected POTUS?"

What Girls Said 15

• Ugh, seeing this question, I've been mentally putting off that Wednesday will forever change the direction of the US. And many people will be fuming mad.
    :)
    I think the questions will be what will change now.
    Of course there will be rumors of corruption... especially given the candidates this cycle.
    Gosh, the more I think about it, the more my stomach is in knots.

• Probably rants about the election being rigged.

• If Trump loses it'll be was the election rigged?
    If Hillary loses; will the FBI investigation resume?

• YES I'M SICK OF SEEING THESE FACES ALL THE TIME UGH , COME ON AMERICANS END IT ALREADY PLEAAAAAAAASE😭
    ON GAG, ON FACEBOOK, ON THE NEWS, IN THE STREETS... I SEE IT EVERYDAY EVERYWHERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW💔💔💔😭😭😭
    Sorry for the rant 😳

i agree a million percent.

Only question is... what's next after Tuesday. LOL

It all comes down to choice, I'm bombarded with the same nonsense you are more actually, but yet I can and do easily ignore it.

whoever wins you;ll see them a whole lot more over the next... hopefully just 4 years too :(

• All of the above
    Gag never disappoints... lmfao

• I don't like talking about politics in general. This year is so bad, even my 9 and 7 year olds were debating after todays lunch... sigh.

• Who fucking cares? None of them will '' make America great again '' LOL

• yes I am sick of it
    especially that I am not even American haha

• I'm not asking anything lol
    This shit is stressing me the fuck out. My heart is palpitating due to this. I'm worried.

• whatever @rgb008 said lol

• I can't wait for the upcoming headlines "Trump Gifts Harem of Prostitutes to Saudi Prince"

• Have you seen the weather forecast for the week-end?

• Im gonna spam all those questions with 'your dad'

• Yes, I wish they would end already.

• Really? I thought that people would be asking whether they will make a Season 2 of America?