Every forking day it's been "who are you voting for" - "who do you think will win" blah blah blah... PUKE.
The American People have already lost. I'm so sick of seeing these questions in my live feed.
What do you think the over-asked question of the latter half of this week will be?
- How do you feel now that Trump/Clinton won the election?51% (21)37% (13)45% (34)Vote
- How many Americans are moving to Canada?20% (8)9% (3)14% (11)Vote
- Do you accept the election results?12% (5)26% (9)18% (14)Vote
- Do you think Trump/Clinton will be impeached?5% (2)9% (3)7% (5)Vote
- Do you think that Trump/Clinton will do XYZ now that he/she is POTUS?5% (2)3% (1)4% (3)Vote
- Who cares? I'm just glad Obama is leaving.7% (3)16% (6)12% (9)Vote
- Do you think the election was rigged?
- Do you think that hackers manipulated the election?
Etc, etc, ad nauseam
Most Helpful Guy
I can bet someone will ask "How do you feel now that x has been elected president?"
Or "Who did you vote for and did they win?"
"What do you think they will do now?"
"Do you miss Obama?"
"How do I look?"
"Will they be a good president?"
"Are 7 inches enough?"
"Will you be leaving the US now that x is president?"7
Most Helpful Girl
I am sad that We the People can't vote for the Winner. I am sad that it boils down to the electoral vote. I want to live in a Nation where the people have the Real Say!!! And yes, I think a lot of the companies that make the voting machines are " in bed" with one party or the other. Either way this goes, we are in for a rough ride! However with that being said: Let's Make America Great Again!!!2