Is this the first time a featured mytake has been taken down?

So as we all know women often date older men and society has no problem with it. A mytake owner created a take saying why he thinks more men should date younger woman. Woman on gag got upset at it and it got taken down not too long ago. Funny thing is it was featured, and was a Mytake. This is first time I've ever seen this happen before on this site.
Is this the first time a featured mytake has been taken down?why-it-s-actually-better-for-an-older-guy-to-date-teen-girls

You can still see it featured on the front page. Has anything like this happen before or is this the first time that a featured take has been taken down?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've not read it so, I don't know what was the content and why it got removed. But this is certainly not the first time when a featured myTake got removed.

There were a homophobic and a pedophilia take which were featured and then taken down. The latter was because of editor poster. It was automatic, but the former was promoted by an admin.

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, it wasn't only women that got upset about it...

• I don't know, but people must stop being such weaklings when talking about sensitive topics.

• Why do you even care?

• 25d

Because I've never seen something like this happen before and it's interesting to me. I've seen question get removed but never a mytake before.

What Guys Said 4

• First time, I think. But come on, the Admins here are just as susceptible to a bit of whiny complaining from the feminazis as anyone else.

• I have never seen that before either - It must be a response to negative feedback from users

• That would be weird that they did that considering the admin chooses what gets featured and what doesn't.

• I don't know but I'm so happy it has been taken down.