Why are people being extra desperate on gag lately?

With all of their super sad "what do you think of me?" posts?

I mean I get validation is nice sometimes but for real?

What Guys Said 27

• Yea... not so sure if you're one to talk lol. I recall you saying that you enjoyed the validation you got from guys on here when you posted pics of yourself with your tits hanging out. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. But turning around now and berating others for seeking validation now that you're apparently in a relationship and dont need to seek it anymore is a bit cringey to me.

• 25d

Yeeeeees, I was just about to say this yeeeeees!

• 25d

There's a difference between being comfortable with your body and openly posting it when you want and straight up asking people "like omg what do you think of me tho?"

Smh get tf outta here 😂

• looks like you're looking for validation by waiting for people to agree with you

• Honestly I don't mind them - If they annoy me, I will switch off - As you say "Validation is nice sometimes" so I don't mind building people up now and again.

• Well, fortunely you are now i a nice relationship from what you have said here.

So... that makes you see reality and single people from a distorted perspective, you don't have that problem now, it's like eating nice snacks near a hungry dude that skipped launch and it's almost dinned time.

• It's almost snuggle season, people are getting lonely. And now that Halloween has past, no pumpkin spice latte for the chicks to drown their sorrows with, so they're in need of some love.

• 0|1
  • Why you'll never see one of those from me. I don't mind that other people post them, though. Some people are like that; they like the attention, or the fun of it. I don't think it's all desperation. Maybe boredom, but not desperation.

• It's fun? It's not like it's hurting anybody.

• Because the majority of people have very fragile self-esteems. And unlike in real life where they keep it to themselves, the internet gives them the opportunity to express it.

• It's the internet, where lonely people come to hang out.

• Have you been away for the past four years?

• lol "lately"

• I'm always desperate

• All are not desperate.

• What do you think of me babe?

• internet anything is full of broke, lonely, desperate people i noticed.

• What do you think of my boner?
    Lmfao. 😂😀😂

• It's because they want to know what I think of them.

• Because we are human.

• cos you're sad.

• I think people with the names like teawrecks are the most desperate people.

• Cause need opinions

• 7d

(this is for @teawrecks, not bjjyfhug) I spent two weeks in the hospital earlier this month after my appendix exploded and nearly killed me. Once I got out I went right back to school and got to catching up on my work like nothing happened.

• at least I m not desperate in these gags or anything

• Free points?

• Don't worry it's just a trend. It will fade away soon.

• ur no different lol

What Girls Said 9

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../e16.jpg
    They can probably only achieve certain levels of 'popularity', or have the courage to draw so much attention to themselves, when online?

• People are just following other peoples footsteps. One person started it and now more people are doing it. Monkey see, monkey do.

• Because its funny.

• You know you wanna

• They should start a 'What do you think of me' section now.
    Along with election candidates section

• You know you're tempted lmaoo

• Maybe they re on their period? :/

• Yeah but I shut that shit down. Props for me.

• 26d

Well shit. Nvm.

• season winter depression... has to do with less sunlight and we just changed the clocks so it's getting darker earlier...