Is it possible to recover a cancelled account?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhh, you. Nope, there is no way to get either of your accounts back... or this one since you've already deactivated.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so.

What Girls Said 6

• Why'd you cancel it anyways

I don't know. i started feeling like i was hated on here n shit. i shouldve kept it though. im weak

@Autumn-Bunny not talking shit about you. im just offended that you think i would talk to you like that

am i talking shit about her right now?

• nope i don't think so

• On G@G, no.

• you can't :/
    shouldn't have impulsed quit

• No of course not

• Tried recovering my cancelled jeb bush account they wouldn't let me. Apparently gag has something against jeb. Whatever. I don't think it's possible tho. Actually it is for sure possible it's just the admins will be assholes and not do it for you.

I love you jeb 😭❤️

Make GAG great again jeb we need you

@reixun It's the people like you for whom I fight! I'll make it again for everyone! Not just the masters and gurus.

What Guys Said 6

• You shouldn't of canceled it

• What account? If you talking about G@G account than their is no way to recover a cancelled account, only option is a new account.

• nope, once gone you can't get it back. I'm sure it would be technically possible, but they don't do it

• Your boned! lol

• Negative

• In GAG? No.