Are people on this site really this desperate or is it just trolls?

Disclaimer: I am NOT trying to offend anyone here nor is this directed to anyone personally. I'm just genuinely curious.

So, whats up with this insane degree of desperation on here?
I literally see people ask "Girls text me "haha" does that mean they like me?" "This guy in my class smiled at me once does he have a crush on me?" "Why did this girl on public transport look at me for 2 seconds? Did she think I'm hot?"
At this point, knowing there's potentially actual people like this out there, should we all be scared they'll mistake something trivial like this for us having a crush on them? 😂

I think I'm just gonna..
Are people on this site really this desperate or is it just trolls? P. s. I don't even know what category to put this question in?

What Guys Said 23

• You followed me back, that means you wanna bang me, right?

• Can you help me choose a prostitute?

I am thinking about losing my virginity to one.

Gonna PM you hooker pics so that you can help me choose.

• Those examples aren't desperate! Take the first one about "haha" texts for example. It's a well-known fact that that's how you became my wife on one day each week, remember? :P And now we text each other "haha" all the time to declare our epic love. :P You're my Sunday. <3

haha

• I am not desperate, nor am I a troll.. but I do think that a lot on here are just that, I do like to give my honest opinions on lots of things and hope that I am helping out in some small way.. but I for sure will not answer any question.. that the answer is so common sense.. It does not deserve a reply.. I have fun on here all the time and have since I joined some time ago.. Some I figure may call me a troll and a smart ass just because of my screen name and that I wear diapers and rubber pants.. and that is their right to view or judge who ever they want I guess.. although I will never judge anyone.. and I do hope I am not viewed like that.. we are all different and to just up and judge someone because they are a bit different then someone else.. is never the right way to go about things.. but yes I think some do come across as desperate as well.. take care now

• Are people on this site that desperate?

Hmm... message me pls...

• Those are indeed the most horrible questions to answer... you can't know the answer and you could make the person feel even more unhappy :-(
    what I generally do is follow people who ask good questions, than filtering the question list for their questions.
    That yields me some 30 to 50 fairly good questions a day :D

• Great clip. Where'd you get it?

The people on this GAG category span the spectrum.

• IKR? i totally feel you, people these days think too much.
    i mean a lot of girls and women stare at me and look at me when im outside but i dont have any time to think about why she was looking/staring/smiling at me, i mean who cares about that, i have more bigger problems than that

• People have been reading into things regardless of gag, this isn't news lol. Had to move for work and we would go to the bar or get food, whatever. They would always say oh this girl is crazy for one of us haha. Some of them were, but it was basically every single girl haha. A lot of the time staring at someone can mean they're attracted.

• 26d

Yeah staring but not literally just looking at someone for 1 second and then minding your own business. I have a feeling a lot of guys get this wrong especially when they're drunk. They'll literally portray the most obnoxious behaviour in public and when you look at them for it they'll approach you because they think your interested. Lol you can only lose with drunk people..

• 26d

Drunk people are always going to be socially retarded lol.

• I think it's a little of both actually. Part of the reason why I tend to look at / answer questions that have "long term" / multiple instances.

by the way, the cat is AWESOME! Kind of like this one... LOL

www.cutecatgifs.com/.../Facepalm.gif

• I'm desperate

• Well *some* people are. That or they just don't know when they're blowing things out of proportion.

• Depends on the days i guess, lol.
    Nah, those that you point are basically made by people that are bored and want to get some random reactions for enjoyment.

• Everybody can ask whatever question they want. If some people dont have good social skills and they want to know if a girl or boy maybe likes them is that really a bad thing?

• It is normal for people to over-analyse their interactions with the opposite gender, and it is to be expected on a site like this

• Yeah... U r right... M also quite despo... but I don't ask questions like that... nor have requested to message...

• Yeah they all want the D males and females

• I love that gif,
    I've had my cats do stuff like that

• Isn't it amazing how everyone commenting on this seems so level headed, especially the ladies. yeah
    Like we don't know about the questions that you ask (crying while laughing smiley face)

Sorry I don't know how to use that emoji

• Please they seem rather desperate.

• Put it in, narcissistic pessimist category, cause that's what you are

• Not everyone is as cool as you... Some people worry about their lives...

• are you mad? here is my penis , 8 inches.

• 26d

lol nope but it seems you are?

• 26d

But you surely aren't desperate 😂

• 26d

haha :) I said just text me and I didn't ask you to blow my penis :)
      its just being friendly

What Girls Said 10

• The kids who are like "he looked at me for 2.36 seconds. does he love me?" have just watched too much Disney channel and read too much garbage YA that's filled with "significant glances" and other ridiculous nonsense.

• I guess it belongs in "other"

Majority are basement dwellers that live with mama. So there ya go.

"Omg mama mama look a lady called me! She's asking me for my name and billing address. Does this mean she wants to marry me?"

Mum- "son it's a telemarketer"

😂😂😂😂

• 26d

But... she talked with a nice voice, i think i made her horny, yeah it was my male voice, she liked it.

• 26d

Hahaha hopefully, since if they are basement dwellers we won't see them on the streets :D

• Lmao
    sooooo can I drop you a message on your inbox? You commented on my questions one time... do you lurv me?

• Like anyone here could possibly answer those lol. Someone bumped up against me in a concert ticket line.. does that mean they want to marry me?

• lmao i get what you said here but i guess some people are confused by signs of interest

• But this guy on the subway breathed on my neck, does this mean he wants me to bear his children or nah? Should I be offended?

• 26d

Nah i'd say that's a clear sign he wants to marry you!

• I am desperate can't help it

• I don't have a clue but I just hope that they are trolling.

• lols

• i guess people just need an outlet for their insecurities. there's nothing wrong with it in my opinion