GaGers on Redeeming Xper?

i am very butt-hurt because i can't redeem my points.
Any solutions? except talking to helpline :(

GaGers on Redeeming Xper?

• Redeemed
    31%(5)42%(10)Vote62%(5)
  • Not yet but eligible
    31%(5)21%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • WTF, i hate you gag for not delivering worldwide and Amazon international
    38%(6)37%(9)Vote38%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can redeem your xper no matter where you are located. It's better to choose a store that is not that far from your country though. The shipping costs are going to be more expensive obviously, but you can still use your points.

• Oh you wanted the t-shirt? That one you cannot get unfortunately. You can get the card though. However, you need to reach 7000 points first.

• yeah , i am aiming for that now

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar issue. A month or two ago I wanted to redeem mine for another Amazon gift card. You have to send in a request to one of the admins and they'll process it. It took a week before I got mine redeemed.

• was it the 7000 xp one?

• Well, I don't remember. I just know I had enough Xper to redeem the gift card - more than enough, and it took a week for it to go through.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I believe, Here, dear, Many have Complained that Gag... Has NOT Complied with their own "Point."
    I am able, in my USA Country, to Redeem, it appears only 14,000 at a Shot every 30 days.
    However, those in Certain Countries, it Appears from where I Sit, this is IT?
    Ask Them, "WTF is my Reward for Being on Gag and Helping in the GAG Community? xx

• Pretty sure I can get two amazon vouchers... but I'm hoarding them all.
    So many things I wanna buy on amazon.

• How much xp do you need for the amaxon card? Weird but I haven't thought to check yet

• Wow that totally sucks 😯

• So that's the reason I never got my gift card

• just migrate to those places and redeem

What Guys Said 9

• Amazon is quite expensive (and sells a lot of rubbish)

• How many points do you have?

I think you can claim a 20$ Amazon gift card for 7500 points... But that will only work for us stores... Or else you can redeem by featuring a question or take for 750 points

• what the? only people from (usa, uk, ca, de, fr) can redeem their xper points?

• I got 4 packs of Imploding Kittens from amazon. co. uk using my GAG points, so I do not see your problem

• I think you actually can you just get them in one of those currencies that's all but you still can get it. If it does't work just give me your passcode they gave to you in your email so I can have it :) pweease.

• Once you get enough points you should be able redeem an Amazon card

• Hmmm I don't know man sorry /=

• I don't really know what your problem is

• Definitely voted for [C] :P