Who's glad their will be less election questions now?

I know I am! It's cool to be up to date with the election but some people are WAY too obsessive with it and let it consume their life...

For people looking for a way out, our Canadian borders are ready to let you in though :)

28d God bless America LOL

What Girls Said 32

• Maybe they won't be election questions but there will be more political questions. It's inevitable that trump will do stupid shit, and his supporters on here will try to defend him.

• 28d

I'm thinking there will. be more anti-trump questions but there's way more trump supporters than Hillary on this site so I hope to God that means less political questions in general about trump.

• I love politics and discussing politics, but it was at a point where the questions were meaningless and repetitive. They were just asking the questions to hear themselves talk and not to discuss ideas and philosophy.

• 27d

Basically a bunch of arguing and name calling. Nobody changes their mind anyways.

• 27d

Yeah, it was too far in the election period. Try debating someone only for them to dig their heels further into the ground.

• Me! But seriously... so disappointed! Not because #hillarbae didn't win but because Americans let two morons run for president. SMH racist moron won... feeling guilty rn I had to have a taco last night. 😭 poor little cow!

• Yes! Thank god! The election has been the only thing on TV and has been the only thing I've heard about ever since it god damn started lol!
    Anyone wants to move to Australia is very welcome lmao

• 28d

LOL already been offered that

• 28d

Shit okay deal, I'm coming to Australia LOL.

• 28d

lmfao 😂😂

• My joke was always that those pro trump signs on people's lawns were the scariest Halloween decorations that I've ever seen..

• Just wait for 'em. There will be plenty of follow-up questions.

• 1|1
    • 28d

*puts hand up as well*

• 28d

*does same*
      We already have a lot on our plate to deal with because our PM took some drastic decisions yesterday

• I feel like GaG will get more annoying now that the election is over

• nah i'm pissed that Trump won.

• 27d

Same... it's kind of a piss off honestly. But I guess it'll be interesting.

• 27d

Well yeah, i'm sure something will change, contrary to Hillary, where nothing will really change. Trump will definitely reverse many things Obama has. Let's just hope the change is good. >.> ...

• 27d

Well Obama care will be gone and apparently they want to make abortion illegal or something. It's all fucked.

• I am soooo glad. It was getting annoying to be honest. ㅠ. ㅠ
    It is worse now, tho. "How are you celebrating Trump victory?"
    Or something like that. Who said I was celebrating... T. T

• yes. but there will be plenty post-elections questions
    i mean, there's already "will you move to Canada" questions

• Not me because they'll be replaced by trump questions now

• Me me me me meeee meeeeeee!!!

• So excited for election questions to (hopefully) die down.

• 28d

I hope they do in a matter of days or I may have to take a break LOL

• shit... when?

• You know, the Pope said not to vote for Trump. Most Americans didn't listen.
    That shows the world what kind of people they are. (ily guys)
    Yeah I guess I'll be glad

• Me me me me! And so glad I don't have to see Hillary anymore.

• Yayyyy. More Trumo questions. 🙄

• 😂😂😂
    You know, there are a lot of lebanese peeps in Canada

• 28d

Oh really, ya probably LOL. So multi cultural down here

• 28d

only if you can tolerate my parents XD

• 28d

LOOL that depends how your parents are, but can't be worse than mine.

• There'll always be questions about this.

• I ammmm! Ohh mmyyy gooossshhh! Every freakin question was "who's gonna win" "who do you want" "why do you like him/her" It was so annoying!

• It was a little overkill all the political questions

• I'm not, I'm gonna ask one every week to get new opinions

• 28d

Shiiit can't wait LOL, you better expect my intelligent comments on all. of them.

• OMG REALLY STAHP LYN, WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN?

• i feel so depressed

• You will be hearing a lot from me

• Yes I'm about to arrange a party right now

• 28d

I better be invited

• 28d

Hahahaha lol
      by the way I need someone to invite me to the chat

• 28d

Oh sure LOL

• yeey that is gone, now for the Rate me ones...

• Yes, I'm so glad.

• 28d

Same, God bless America for finally ending the pain.

• 28d

Yes but those questions were so boring because I'm not American.

• 28d

Same LOL, and they'll still be around for maybe a week or so :/

• Bt the way, it's 'there' and not 'their'. But yes, I'm so glad it's finally over, although people will be talking about it for a while, so not exactly over yet

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 24

• I don't think I can make it to the Canadian borders from here, thanks for the offer though

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Refugees welcome eh?

• scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...77483580_n.jpg
    This was my goal prior to ending.
    Check.
    Achieved.

• 28d

So true LOL

• 28d

Come to me :) 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿 we need firefighters since uh well our summers cause a lot of wildfire. But our economy ain't that great though. But it's better then whatever trump has planned for y'all.

Congratulations on Donald Duck the president 😂😂😂 Canada awaits

• 28d

@This_is_my_username Ohhhh yeahhh, i dig it lol. I hope he does haul butt and changes.

• I am. It was funny reading the comments from the liberals, but it's been going on for a while, only problem now is hear them whining -_-
    But anyways, glad Trump won.

esq.h-cdn.co/.../...cape-1476975335-south-park.png

• It's gonna shift from election questions to whining about who's been elected now I'm afraid, the battle has just begun.

• 28d

I suppose so, I just hope they're less relevant because there's way less Hillary supporters than trump supporters on this site.

• Unfortunately, the election questions won't dwindle away fast enough. It will still be a hot topic for the foreseeable future. The sooner they disappear, the better it will be.

• Yeah it will nice to have peace again

• *doesn't like election questions
    *posts an election question

• I fucking hope so. I'd honestly rather go back to tits/boobs and dick size questions

• Me Jesus freaking Christ and I'm so tired of trump supporters as well like stfu already lmao i hate the election questions.

• For a while, it's going to be bitter libs asking sarcastic questions about Trump. Hopefully we can move on from that.

• I love political questions. Why the heck not? I can only tell so many 15 year old boys how to approach their crush.

• 27d

I can only answer so many "Hillary or trump?" Questions

• 27d

The next question will be, "Do you think Hillary should face prison charges for destroying classified information and impeding a federal investigation?"

• 27d

Times 100 though

• Hehe yeah me

• It won't be another month or two until the dust settles but I am so glad that it is finally over.

Hopefully we won't still be getting daily updates on Trump's shenanigans

• Won't be long till it's all jokes about assassinating Trump. It'll be a seamless transition.

• Definitely, you should do your own research rather than asking what other people think and following their belief.

• I'm going to miss them, they were fun. This election was a blast!

• I think you should get ready for ww3 questions, "can president trump really do that? Questions and Will America be full of white people now questions

• There are more of them today then I've seen for the past 6 months.

• Hahaha xD

• I'm gonna miss them. Didn't read any of those questions/takes xD

• You realize now there will be a lot more in the next week right?

• 28d

Anti-trump shit maybe and a bit of trump supporters celebrating. Then it'll quiet down and actual questions will just be left.

• Me me

• me i hate it

• Thank God... I don't care that Trump won as long as this pre-election madness will stop.