Anyone know how to speed up these x per points?

So I just been told that some. people. been here for 2 years on gag and still lie level 7 help

What Girls Said 3

• Write My Takes. If they get promoted you get 50 points. If they get featured you get 150 more... I have learned that writing on here helps build points fast! Best of Luck

• Click the link below for all the ways to earn Xper points.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#57

The more of these you do and the more frequently you do them, the faster you will earn points.

• I am not that evil, which means I am not going to help you with that because you will end up wasting a precious part of your leisure time here.

What Guys Said 5

• Just go to the feed and answer questions repeatedly nonstop day after day, week after week relentlessly. If you have a goal, then you keep being persistent with your goal and it will become a completed goal. I'm almost there. Goal is to earn enough XPer points to redeem 2 Amazon gift cards.

• Some of the other users have fake accounts that they use with other devices and they just give themselves MHG.
    Frowned upon but it happens.

• I find that Kung-Fu helps me earn points.

• Buy them on ebay.